~ Max x Prankster! Reader ~ The rest of Part 2

(667 words)
(Y/N) P.O.V
After being dragged back to the mess hall by Neil I am face to face with an angry looking tall woman with purple eyes and tan skin. She shouts, "WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I flinched then replied, "This place is boring like max said and sure I may have put a little too many fire crackers and sorry if anyone was injured but honestly you guys need to renovate this "hell hole" as Max would say." Gwen pinched the arch of her nose. (Or where ever glasses would sit on her nose you know what I mean *flushed*) Gwen speaks, "Great a prankster well if you do have any other prank none that have f****ing explosions or destroying anyone or anything with in the camp... got it!" I nod being ok with these agreements since my next prank definitely followed these new "rules". I'm finally let go and head back to Max to tell him my new plan and about the damn rules.
Max's P.O.V
Why did I thank her?! Why am I worrying about her!? AHHHHH I hate People sometimes! I hear a knock on the fabric of the tent I retort, "Who is it and what the hell Do you want? I hear her f-ing voice again damn it! She expresses her dislike from the tone I gave her by saying, "dude it's just me (y/n)."  I unzip the tent I see her mischievous smirk and predict, "You have another prank don't you..." She nods whispering the paint plan in my ear. That's when David called all the campers to the campfire site she jumps taking my hand and going to the camper surprisingly they had marshmallows for once. I see space kid eating a bunch of s'mores then he says, " Mission control I don't feel so good... ahhh!" That's when the squirrel I put in his suit jumped out it startled (y/n) I could obviously tell since she grabbed my arm how cute. I chuckled at her childish action. As she looked up at me with an annoyed look on her face. She obviously knew this was my doing but kept her mouth shut avoiding eye contact... wait are her cheeks... no it can't be... she finally let go heading to her tent after finishing her last s'more probably going to get paint for tonight's next prank.
(Y/N) P.O.V.
I swear Max can be so clueless. He's funny, he's cute, he has issues and, understands life better than me, Yet he can't take a hint! Well I better go grab some paint for tonight's prank I slowly walk unlocking the supply room grabbing the paints and brushes then going to "sleep" in my tent. Then my eyes half shut, " NO NO NO I CANT SLEEP NOT ...not ... now." At least that's what I thought as I fall asleep.
(2 hours later brought to you by the hilarious sponge bob voice guy)
Max's P.O.V
God damn it where the hell is she! I pace around camp before finally deciding on checking her tent. I knock on the fabric of her tent.... it's been 5 minutes and no Answer. "That's it in going in!" I mumble. I unzip the tent so see tubes of paint, paint brushes, and Y/n on her bed sound asleep just like the other campers. I sigh and try waking her up by shaking her. "Y/n wake up." I say softly. She flips over but no response. Ok time for plan B.
(Y/N) P.O.V
I hear someone yelling and shaking me. I finally get hit by a pillow waking up. I holler, "I'm up I'm up!" I wipe my eyes to see a grumpy looking max holding the paints and brushes as he says, "it's 'bout time you woke up everyone is sleeping let's go." So I follow him out of the tent he picks the lock on the councilors cabin and we get to work.