00 ⋆ him & i

The crisp sound of shoes clicking and clacking against the cold concrete was heard by no one except two at 2AM. Just two individuals who flourished the night to have some fun. They both huffed and puffed through their mouths, smiles and excitement both drawn on their two faces. The beauty of their laughters matching in a harmonious symphony that was their pure sound of ecstasy. Both were hand in hand, assumingely partners in crime in the attempt of escaping something they had done. Was it really the escaping that had their hearts pounding against their chests? Or was it each other?

It wasn't the first time that some residents nearby had heard some shop owner causing an uproar in the streets late in the night or early in the morning, only to have seen two figures almost flying down the streets together; it had been more than a quadruple of times, more than a dozen at least. Even though the same commotion went on every week or so, no one could ever make out their faces or who they were at that fact. And so this was true, they ruled the night like it was theirs. The night was theirs to rule.

"Immature", some might call it.

"Stupid", more might say.

"Perfect", is what they would scream and shout.

They were in love. What more was needed to be said?

They soon came to a halt, both indeed out of breath. They had stopped after soaring a few blocks away from the location they robbed just hidden behind a building side. Both made sure that they were out of sight and that no one was following. Almost panting in sync, one faster than the other. Their eyes fell on each other's, no plan in tearing away. Less than an arm's length away, they stayed that distance, no closer and no farther. No words spoken, not yet at least. Just somehow both agreed to not speak a word until they could catch enough air through their dry throats without using words or signals, ironically.

A female and a male.

The female placed her right hand over his chest, the genuine feeling of his heart rammed against her hand in a sense that she understood. It wasn't the fact that they were running, not the true intention of his heart's beat at least. Her hand glided up his smooth, black suit to the back of his sweaty neck, eyes intact with his in a captivating way. She reached for his tie, just for the knot to have a good hold on him. She then jerked him forward by his tie, keeping him in place. The distance closed between them, lips apart by less than a millimetre. With eyes still charmed and drawn on one another, the haze of being in such a close proximity with each other had their breaths grow heavier. Oh, how their breaths fanned over the other's face in a way that could only draw them closer.

"They're melting."

The female scoffed immediately, shoving the male away with a somewhat annoyed grin splayed on her face.

"What a mood killer."

He laughed for a good second, his hand bringing the box he held into view and shaking it.

"We got it though."

Oh, how she could not stay mad at that idiotic smirk on his beautiful face. Ironically, he seemed so pure that it would seem impossible that he could hurt a fly and yet at the same time she knew he was perfectly capable of deceiving and taking down his enemy at any given time. She didn't let it bother her though, she wasn't one to speak.

"Let me get this straight," she raised a brow questionably, "so tell me why again, we couldn't just pay for," she poked at the medium sized box in his hand, huffing her last words to finish her inquiry, "a box of popsicles?"

He only beamed his lovely smile at her. He had heard that they were the best in the whole entire world and had to try them. At least he had to try them with her, his partner in crime whom of which, aided him in the puny heist.

"You're insane, you know that? I don't even know why we had to run away like we do every time when we can just drop a couple of fives on the counter and then, go on running to our heart's content." She was at it again, her same talk she did after every single, tiny heist they did. He didn't hate it though, he loved it, it would then give him a reason to remind her:

"Because," he shrugged, his left hand reaching over to hers. He paused for the moment it took to get her fingers to intertwine with his, "we have that love, the crazy kind." She always thought it was a stupid answer, the way he said it. But it always worked.

He squeezed her hand, thumb brushing over and over on hers. She allowed her eyes to fall, a soft exhale to go along with it. In the time her eyes fell shut, only flashes of what they've been through painted a picture in her head.

She wanted to be with him, always.

Her eyes fluttered open, half-lidded like his. She pursed her lips at that look on his face; his eyes carrying that certain glint that didn't have to beg her to say those four words he wanted to hear.

"You're right, we do."

He closed the space once again, foreheads touching but not their lips. His tawny-cinnamon eyes swirling with lust that he only held for her. He dropped the popsicle box that carried them blocks away, not caring what got them into that alley in the first place. With the hand that held the melting popsicles in the box, he snaked it around her waist as the other readied itself by tangling up in her moderately knotty hair. He could feel the weight in his arms become heavier once her knees gave out, her hands grasping desperately onto that body of his. It was that mood he killed earlier, it had returned once he heard what he wanted to. He knew how to work her, how to make her click.

"Osamu..." she trailed, the breaths she was taking becoming almost intoxicating. "just kiss me already..." The look on her face was indescribable, it was a look only he could see. He could only see it because the look was one that was only given when a woman was in dire need for her lover to give her something she had been craving for ages.

Her voice was desperate—"Angelic", how he would put it.

Osamu couldn't let his lady wait any longer, or else there was only going to be disappointment and hurt left of her.

He leaned, with only her soft, parted lips ready for his in mind. His lips—

It was only disappointment and hurt left in him when he woke up from his dream.

Or rather,

his memory.

⋆⋆⋆

i probably should not be starting another story;;

I've edited the disclaimer so, I will hopefully be updating every 3-4 days!

⋆harukatomoe