KY THIRD

I open my eyes, only to close them again, the light stings my eyes and my head is pounding.

I slowly open my eyes only to see, him choking her with one arm and with the other he's grabbing her waist, as he violently thrusts into her, and her with both arms she's struggling, clawing at the hand that's choking her, I blink a couple of times and it finally dawns on me he's raping her, I stand up only to see darkness.

| > > > |

In the darkness I hear muffled screams, with a loud ringing in my ears, I blink a couple of times the library coming into focus, they're arguing, and then her face is violently whipped sideways with a slap that made the ringing in my ears sound as mere background noise, my body moved on its own, jumping up and punching him across the face before he had the chance to hit her again, I grabbed her hand and walked away with her, however before I left the library I took a glance in his direction, he's on his knees, with his face in the palms of his hands as he repeats "I'm sorry" over and over in a cracked voice, the last thing I heard before the library doors closed was "it's gonna hurt"

What's going to hurt? Who's going to hurt- my thoughts were all stopped the moment, I heard the bell, and everyone started pouring out the classes "fuck" I mumbled, "lets go" I told her as I pushed my way through the library hallway towards a storage room.