BOYFRIEND FOURTH

I lost it, I fucking lost it, I lost my cool, I couldn't calm down, and when I came to I was already inside her forcefully thrusting into her, choking her wanting her to shut up, fiercely gripping her waist, not wanting her to escape from me.

She can never escape from me, she's mine.

"you're mine" I unconsciously call out, her response is nothing but a muffled cry that I can't understand, she claws at my hand trying to pry it off her throat, in return my thrusts grow more intense, and her sullen expression contorts into one of pure ecstasy, and as my hands lets go of her neck I aggressively throw myself onto her, cruelly bitting into her neck as she cries out in pain and pleasure, then with my blood soaked lips I kiss her the kisses are forceful, intense, threatening expressing everything that she wont listen too, you're mine, don't let anyone touch you, don't look at anyone, don't talk to anyone, you can't, you're mine, talk to only me, only I can touch you, don't look at anyone else but me, you are mine, you're mine, the kiss consuming her.

| > > > |

We're both standing in silence neither of us speaking, I fixing my jeans, in the corner of my eye I see her move towards him, I yank her away, "what the fuck are you doing, I told you not to touch anyone" I scream at her

"He's unconscious and it's your fault" she yells, as she pulls away from me

"So you're going to him?" I ask her, as I intently stare at her waiting for her answer

"I can't leave him there" she answer while glancing at him

"You can't fucking touch him" I state

"I'm going to help him" she says as she makes the move to go to him and before I know it my hand connects with her cheek my hand burns where it touched her cheek, her heads whips sideways and her eyes are full of surprise, "I'm still gonna help him" she says her face vexed* and tears in her eyes, my hand moved on its own lifting to hit her again, but before I'm able to, I'm being wacked in the face it's him, he's taking her away, I fall to my knees my face falls into my hands as I keep repeating "I'm sorry" over and over, her expression flashes through my mind and I mumble to myself "it's gonna hurt"

| ∆ |

*Vexed

Annoyed, frustrated, or worried.