In the Shower

Smut Scale (2/3) & (3/3).

Ren Matsumoto's POV

"Ahhh~." I yawned as I got out of bed this morning. I take off my clothes and throw them in the laundry basket with dirty clothes. I make my way into the bathroom. I look in the mirror I have a bruise on my collarbone from a few nights before. I blush at the thought of what happened. He wasn't anything really special to me. If you ask him we were really sex buddies. But I feel more for him. I want him. I need him. My mind wandered a little too far and my erection started to rise. "Ahh~ What am I thinking?! I shouldn't be doing this." I turned on the shower and got inside. I started to think away in the shower. I couldn't stop thinking of him. I couldn't relax, especially not after what happened. Many things have happened with him and I. Ryu, Ryu Takaomi. He is a gorgeous blonde man, he is tall with a muscular build. He is pretty big, well he is the biggest I've ever taken, and the only I've taken.

I leaned against the wall of the shower with one hand I grab my partially hard member with the other I massage my nipple. I lowly moan trying to silence myself as I start to move my hand up and down my shaft. With the occasional tweak of my nipple I moan a little louder with each stroke. "Anng~ T- This isn't enough~." I say as I move my hand on my nipple down to my behind. I spread my cheeks with my fingers and then slowly move my finger inside. "Haah~" I moan as the finger goes deeper inside me. I slowly move my finger as I stroke myself, the sensation making me whimper as the water hits my skin. I wiggle my finger inside me adding more fingers inside. I move my fingers around inside moaning from the feeling of slightly hitting my sweet spot. Unfortunately my fingers aren't long enough to reach inside so I'm stuck only teasing the spot. I continuously moan from the teasing and stoke myself faster. I'm close to my climax because I feel the knot near my stomach but a little further down tightening up. I move my fingers faster inside of me as I reach my climax. "Hnng... ahHhh~!" I moan loudly as I reach my climax and cum on myself and the shower floor. I breath heavily from my high then I begin to finish my shower knowing I have work to go to today.

I get out of the shower and walk to my dresser I work mostly by myself and away from people so I don't need to dress fancy. I wear my usual baggy sweater and black jeans. Once I finish getting dressed i brush my teeth and leave my small little condo. On the way out I grab some cash from the top of my fridge and walk out. I normally walk since it's only a few blocks down. On the way there I stop at the convenience store and buy a rice ball and a little cartoon of milk. It's not exactly the best breakfast out there, but it works fine. The rest of the way I eat the rice ball and drink the milk. and throw it away in the trash outside the building. I walk inside the building and get to my desk. I pull out my paper and begin to draw out sketches of characters. Without even thinking I drew Ryu. When I realized what I drew, I blush a rose pink. To add on a coworker was inside also. "Isn't that the man I saw you with at the bar when we went last week?" he asked pointing at my drawing. "W-what! ah- no it isn't. I can't really recall what he looks like anyway." I say spewing out a random answer. "Ah. So it is. I can tell when our lying. Hey its fine."

In what feels like ages, my day comes to an end I finished sketching out my final page. I put the pages away and start heading home. As I walk home I get a message.

Ryu: Wanna meet up today? ;)           7:38

Ren: I have no plans                          7:39

Ryu: Great ill be over in a little bit!   7:39

Ren: A-ah wait im not home yet.        7:40

Ryu: Ehh? Where are you?                  7:40

Ren: On my way home.                      7:42

Ryu: Then ill meet you at your house. 7:42