Detention After School

Smut Scale- (1/3)

Oliver's Pov:
"I'm going to be late again! I can't be late this time!" I ran out of my house with a piece of toast in my mouth. The school principal had told me not to be late again this semester or else I would receive...DETENTION... It's something I definitely don't want on my school record. Because I already have so many from tardy. So you may be thinking, if I already have so many tardy detentions what difference would it make if I get another one?  Well to be honest there is this kid who is a trouble maker. He is always there whenever I'm there. He always stares at me from across the auditorium or wherever detention took place. It gave me chills and made me feel unpleasant. I look at my phone's time, I'm 10 minutes late! I guess I'll be serving that detention today, I might as well and get it over with. I'll let my teacher now when I come in. I stop hurrying at this point. I know I'm going to be late, even running I still had 10 minutes worth of running. This sucks I don't wanna go to detention again. ;-;  Well it is what it is. I walk in my first class, late of course, the teacher currently teaching her lesson, about whatever math shit that happens in this class, stops teacher as she assigns problems in the book and pulls me over.

"You're always late!" she says in an annoyed tone. "That  means you'll be serving detention in room 214 tomorrow." she says bored. "Actually, I can't tomorrow but I can today after school. Is that fine?"  I say looking down. "Fine, then in room 125 today." She says of course she only remembers the detention rooms and locations because of me. I'm late almost everyday. When I'm not late, that just means i got enough sleep to function properly.

As class continues I stare out the window occasionally taking notes about what the teacher is saying. And soon the time comes to serve my detention

Cato's Pov:
What an interesting day. All I could say as I walk down the sidewalk this afternoon. I don't really have any regards for anyone at that school. My parents already have a job set for me in the future, so school isn't all that important since I won't go to college at all. Just a few more months then I am stuck working in an office for whatever about owning the company or some shit like that. It doesn't matter. My behavior is an issue though. To my parents, and to others. I get angry easily, because everyone is annoying. I already know I have a detention planned for today. I might as well go i have nothing better to do anyway. I walk inside the school. My first class has already passed, which is fine by me I don't really like chemistry it's boring and the teacher blabs on and on about what ever, then we experiment on dumb shit I won't ever need to know for the future. The class I start now is my literature class. Which is also very boring, nothing but analyzing quotes from books centuries old and talking about the significance that it has to present life. I always get the reminder from the hall monitors about my detention, and sometimes they pull me out of my last class early to start my detentions. After school just like told to, I went to room 125. When I walked inside, someone was sitting in the seat I normally sit in when detention is here. (what is time)

I ignore him and sit by the area I normally sit at. No one else was here, which isn't rare. It happens a lot. It's normally me and him in the same room. Alone. In Silence.... Clearly it gets very awkward sometimes there is no teacher and I just leave. But the other guy Oliver always stay inside the designated room. Sometimes I want to mess with him. He doesn't seem like much of a trouble maker so I'm not really sure how he always gets into detention.

This classroom is a bit smaller then the rest its in a corner section of the school so only about 15 people can fit in the room. There are about 10 desks and a teachers desk, with no teacher of course. Im just going to stay here today though I don't want to hear my parents bullshit about my grades or my behavior. I sit on the opposite end of them room from where Oliver is.

Oliver POV (again):
I sit in the classroom that's cramped I wonder if a detention supervisor will get here. Well I might as well do homework instead of stare at the wall or doodle something. I get all my papers and notes to do my homework. I look in my backpack for a pencil. I pull out a few mechanical pencils but they all lack lead I have a wooden one but that's lame. If it's all I got I guess I'll use it. I take the pencil up to the sharpener I sharpen the pencil. (Sjsjf this is ok) I walk back to my desk but of course my clumsy ass has to trip right in front of Cato. I mentally face palm as I lay on the floor thinking about life's purposes. Cato gets up and helps me up. You would think what a nice guy helping me. But wait. He had to do something very extraordinary. He grabbed my waist and help my hand up that had a pencil. He moved toward my ear and whispered, "Be careful, you could've stabbed yourself, Idiot." .... (¯―¯٥) really. I mean he held me very affectionately then called me an idiot. I sat back down and started my work. He gets up I watch his moves because I don't care and I'm gonna see what he gonna do. He walks up with his stuff and sits next to me. I stay quiet what am I going to say "go away" no I'm just gonna let him sit. He peaked over at what I was doing. Once he saw he looked away and rested his head on his hand. He keeps side glancing me. It makes me nervous. Why is he so weird around me. He looks directly at me with his head still on his hand.