Chapter 1: Dawn Of A New Hope

As we had looked down through the explosion of dusty smoke, we had saw two huge craters with a hand sticking out of each of them, I was in shock until suddenly HIS hands moved...  I than sighed with relief because Kobe was still alive and he stood up first, before Geno. 

"Woohoo!  Yes!  Fuck yeah! " I cheered, because honestly I was happy about him winning, its hard too beat someone as string as Geno sans, its crazy and amazing that he actuslly managed too do it. I fi ished cheering and I smiled as he was then teleported up here.

"Good lord guys, that was a fucking Sams battle times 69 like holy shit that was fucking intense as fuck" He explained, sounding rather surprised as well as he was also sweating, clearly tired from the battle he had just fought, which it actually looked really amazing but also dangerous as hell at the same time, it was a spectacular light show none of the less.

"Well good christ it looked scary as fuck buddy, Jesus I was scared you wouldn't win too be honest, no offence, we just don't fully know how too use magic" I said, chuckling a bit, but it was true, we didn't know how too fully use magic, which is okay but we need to learn how too fully use it.

"So, we might have an even better chance of keeping our universe alive. Since I beat Geno, he said if I win he would join us and help" Kobe told me, smiling as my jaw dropped and I just looked surprised before I smiled.

"Good lord that's amazing, god we have very good chance maybe. He's pretty strong too be honest, so I wouldn't be surprised, but why does he wanna help us? "I asked him, not really sure why he would help us.

"Well, becsuse his universe is fine anyway so he wants too keep the original one alive. If we keep this universe alive, the better it is, " Kobe said, smiling as Frisk walked into the room.

"Yeah I heard what happened, that's good that we have him on our side, it makes it way easier too be honest, because I don't think we had a good chance of winning and staying alive until now, " Frisk said with a smile as she walked over and sat down, humming as she smiled.
Then suddenly Geno was teleported up too us and he flopped on the ground.

"Sup, I've just been here for like 10 seconds so yeah, how are all of you doing?" He asked, standing up and sitting in a chair.
Kobe then looked over and smiled.
"I'm alright, that fight was pretty harsh too be honest though but I managed somehow too survive. The others seem relatively fine and happy I won. Anyway, so your joining us right? "He asked, just trying too make sure he was going too.

"For sure yes, I'm going you guys and I'll help whenever I can. That was part of the deal. Your welcome, "Geno said as he then immediately fell asleep in the chair he was sitting in, which was the heir so it was rather comfortable I guess. None the less we all then sat on the floor and did nothing for now. The question was... What was next?.. Then I heard Gaster say something..  He said " Now, next battle will be...  Triton and Kobe vs Fresh! Sans and Error! Sans, "...  That's a fight I didn't wanna experience ever In the history of ever...