Excuse me?

"Listen up everyone!"
Nigel Lythgoe was in the corner with a microphone trying get everyone's attention, it was like a madhouse in here. The only reason I joined Idol was to boost my fallen career. After all, being a Singer/Dancer/Choreographer cane in handy but I knew it would be hard to give a contestant BAD criticism....I was disturbed from thinking when a man came up to me and coldly said hello.
"Excuse me?" I replied with sass."You better watch yourself princess,"came the dark and disturbing tone. Whatever, I wasn't dealing with this guys crap he can go back to wherever he came from because no one is gonna speak to me that rudely.
—————————————————
We was kinda thrown into the mix and I saw that Paula was freaking out when she knew I was Simon Cowell. She went off on ME, I was just speaking in a normal tone. The first contestant of the day was some kid singing "My Girl" I didn't bother to remember his name but boy if this was all America had to offer, I would be on a one way plane ride back to London. "That was horrendous absolutely, horrendous, I couldn't think what was worse falling off the Empire State Building or listening to THAT."
"Simon!"came the meek reply of Paula Abdul. "Yes Poodle?" "How could you be that rude and I am NOT your poodle, ever, ever, ever." "Nigel!?" "Yes Simon" "Are all Americans This delusional?" I said pointing to Pawler."Nigel I'm sick of his bullshit already it's to early!"
"Paula calm down, Simon behave yourself please I will not hesitate to hire someone else to fill in your shoes." "No one would, cause this is a shit show," I muttered hopefully people would hear, and they did. Next thing I know, Paula got up out of her seat and stormed out, probably to go cry or get her hair fixed. She was getting on my nerves, but that made me only want her more.

About 10 minutes later people started to worry and I was voted to go find her since it was "my fault" as always. I checked everywhere so I decided to start checking closets, as soon as I heard a sobbing sound-I knew it was her and I immediately felt bad. I was such an ass, I always am I can't help it, it's who I am. As I turned the knob I heard a mans voice telling her to quiet down, I sensed someone was in there and decided to just knock. Some guy opened the door and when he started to say something Paula burst out from behind and pushed me against the wall.

"Don't you ever insult me Cowell, I'm warning you, this is an easy let off". "Is this how you turn guys on? Your doing a pretty bad job at it...." She pushes me and I fell into almost something like a brick wall, it was a man. "I'm her bodyguard and her close friend, hurt her and I'll kill you". "G-got it,"was my shaky reply. I heard my stomach growl and decided to go back to the judges table as soon as I opened my mouth to say she wasn't coming, she blew from the door and sat in her seat with a smirk. I winked at her and she rolled her eyes, I was looking forward to getting to know Paula Abdul.
Hey sorry this is a short chapter, just wanted to hurry and get it done because I am currently at school. So sorry if I made mistake hopefully I will do better in the future.