Jealousy

I have the video for the Saula kiss if you guys want to watch it!
Ok, next chapter!

Terri paced up and down the hallway. How could Simon do this to her? She was pissed. She went down the hallway and went outside, immediately spotted Paula and charged her way.

Paula was standing on the curb with her Best Friend Daniel. She looked over Daniels shoulder and saw Terri stomping to her and immediately winced. She saw Terri leave Simons dressing room earlier this morning and she knew that this wouldn't be good.

"Paula can I talk to you for a second" Terri said with a fake smile.
"Sure" Paula said as she followed Terri around the corner.
"I don't know who you think you are," Terri started but was soon followed with someone yelling for Paula.
Paula ran off and left Terri more mad than even before. She would make that bitch pay, she thought with a mischievous smile.

A few days later before the finale, Paula was sitting on her bead of her hotel room. Her sister Wendy was coming to visit and she was excited. Just as her thoughts ended, a knock at the door echoed through the hallway and Paula ran to the door, slamming it open.
"PAULA!"
"WENDY" Paula said with equal joy. "I missed you so much, these last few weeks have been so hectic and she was genuinely excited to see her sister.
"How are you and Jason doing?" Paula asked.

"We are doing fine" Wendy said with a glint in her eyes. "Um Paula, Jason and I were wondering if you would like to accompany us on a double date with one of his friends."
"Wendy! How dare you set me up on a date like this!" Paula said. "You know how I feel about blind dates!"
"Which is why you are going on this date, I'm tired of you moping around! You are always sad and you need to get out anyways, so get your ass up, WE are going to find a dress," said Wendy hopping up from the bed and grabbing her purse.

Paula huffed and walked out the door with Wendy.

Meanwhile....
Simon was doing some Paperwork when his Brother Nick called him.
"Hey Simon I was wondering if you would like to go out tonight?" Nick asked.
"No, I am doing some work I don't have time to go have a bunch of fun," Simon said rolling his eyes, he was tired of everybody talking to him like he was 5.
He got up and went over to his window looking down at the city.
"It won't be long until I go back to London," Simon said to himself, grinning.
A few minutes later, Simon heard a loud knock. He looked through the Peephole to see his brother Nicky with his wife.
"Hey," Nicky said cheerfully as he strolled in.
"What are you doing?" Simon asked.
"When I said do you wanna go out, I wasn't taking no for an answer ."
Simon sighed. He wasn't in the mood tonight.

Wendy wore a black dress and Paula came in wearing a red dress. Jason and his best friend JT were sitting at a booth in the corner as they came in. Jason whistled and Wendy and Paula came over.

"Hello," said JT charmingly "It's very nice to meet you Paula."
"Likewise," Paula said smiling as she sat down. Paula looked across the bar and regretted that she did. Simon was sitting there in his normal black shirt and jeans, and Paula wasn't afraid to admit he looked good.

Simon scanned the bar. He was getting bored and they had only been there 20 minutes. He looked over towards the booth in the corner and saw familiar brown eyes staring back at him.
"Paula," he said breathlessly when he saw what she was wearing.
Simon saw a guy sitting beside her with his arm across her shoulders. He began to feel Jealous. Jealous? Simon Cowell didn't get Jealous and he be damned if he let Paula make him feel this way. She was already trouble in his life, he didn't need anymore.

"I'll be right back," said Paula as she hurriedly walked to the bathroom. She was unaware that Simon had got up and followed her to the bathroom.

Paula checked herself in the mirror. Her cheeks were flushed bright red and she was nervous. Simon has seen her sitting with JT, she knew he did by the fiery look in his eyes.
"Paula," Simon said in his deep accent.
Paula jumped and spun around, bumping into Simon and falling towards the floor. But before she could, Simon wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her towards his body.
"SIMON this is the woman's bathroom!" Paula yelled.
"Shh I locked the door," he whispered in a husky tone that almost made Paula fall to the floor again.

I said I wouldn't allow this again, Simon said to himself.
"Who's the new guy," Simon growled.
"Jealous?"Paula asked smirking.
"No" Simon said before he jerked his head towards hers and kissed her. His tongue slid over Paula's mouth asking for entrance. She opened and he immediately slid his tongue over hers, tasting the wine she had drank not 3 minutes ago.

This is crazy, Paula thought. Simon began to kiss her neck, working his way down.

"Bloody Hell you make me crazy Paula," Simon groaned before yanking her hair out of her ponytail, feeling the silky strands under it. Paula moaned when she felt him slide his hands down lower. Simon pulled her up and she tangled her legs around his waist.

Simon sat her on the table by the sinks. Paula ran her hands in his shirt and pulled it off him, nearly ripping it. Simon went back to her mouth kissing her more forcefully.

As Simon began to pull the zipper of her dress down, a knock on the bathroom door made them stop.

Simon was annoyed by whoever was on that side of the door. He almost had it! He almost had her.

"Paula, are you in there?" A male voice asked.

Paula fixes her clothes, her hair was unsalvageable, she immediately panicked. It was JT, her date. Her date. Her date, Paula thought repeatedly in her mind. She was in here with Simon while JT was waiting for her.
"Simon I have to go,"Paula said before running out of the door almost knocking JT over. Simon stared after her, watching JT through the crack of the door. It seemed every time him and Paula were starting to kiss, someone seemed to interrupt and mess up everything.

Maybe this was a way to tell that this wasn't meant to be...... Maybe....

AN-I'll try to get the next chapter out tomorrow night. xxx