Game, Dangerous or both?

—I couldn't believe what I was doing, my heart was beating Fast. It had been about a month and we were close to the Finale, Simon was still throwing insults everyone's way and making me hate him with everything I had...but why did I have butterflies when he was around?Every time I was around him I never heard anything about his personal life... and what scared me was that I wanted to know more...what was wrong with me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was riding on my private plane back to L.A. we are about to start the Finale soon and unfortunately I need to be there. It wasn't like I hated being there, I liked to annoy Paula but deep down I knew she was pretty...but she's to annoying. As I got off the plane I noticed Daniel was in the corner, one of Paula's close friends/Stylist. I walked over to him and noticed he wasn't alone....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I turned around and saw Simon coming my way, my heart was pounding out of my chest, I thought I was going to explode.

"Hey Darling, have you missed me?" "Not really,"I replied. The truth was I really did, he smelled good like spices of cinnamon."What are you doing here?"I asked. "Came back from London, you?" "Letterman." "Ok well I gotta go darling, you wanna spend some time with me tomorrow?" "S-sure," I said without even considering it, what the hell was I doing? Simons playing a dangerous game, and I don't like it. "Ok well see you later poodle". Before I could say bye he turned around and went the opposite way I was going, I stared at him and I could swear Daniel was calling my name but I didn't care. I felt like I have knew him forever, I barely knew anything about him, for the third time today I asked myself, What was I doing? Simon wasn't playing a dangerous game, I was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day I got on a outfit that was not to short, he liked to play with the hem of a dress on set so decided to wear pants. Around 2pm he picked me up and we rode in his Rolls Royce. As we were driving he had his hand on the wheel and one hand on my thigh creating circles, if I was honest I wish I had wore a dress. "Tonight we are going to a party". I looked at him, was he serious? Oh he was dead serious. "Why are you telling me now, look what I look like, PANTS, PANTS"!!!! "It's okay it's not a dress up party". "Whatever". I was quiet for the rest of the ride, until we pulled up to the beach. As I got out of the car I noticed Simon got a blanket and a bottle of champagne. He was a nice guy if he didn't have a big ego. I giggled out loud and figured Simon heard it as he came toward me and pushed me against the door of the car. "What are you laughing about luv," Simon whispered in my ear, his body pressed against mine. "S-Simon please get off". Of course he did the opposite. He pushed harder and it was verging on hurting but I didn't care, I wanted to kiss him but I knew it wouldn't happen, but it did, just on my forehead. "I'm just teasing you luv, let's go". He let go and I felt slightly disappointed he didn't kiss me on the lips. I wondered if he had a girlfriend? This was my chance to get information about him. "Simon can I learn about you?" "Of course darling, what would you like to know?" "Relationships?" "Wow straight to the point are we?" "Just answer the question, Cowell." "Ok, yes I have a girlfriend her name is Terri". "Why haven't you told me?" "Well it's my life not yours".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After I said that I immediately felt bad. "Pawler I'm so-." "Don't, it's ok your right, can we just go to that party now?" "Yeah...whatever you want,"I felt so stupid, I kicked myself, Why was I such an idiot? Even I will never know the answer to that. My malicious attitude is getting old and I need to change, she's already changing me and I feel like she will always be apart of my life. I need her and she needs me....whether she likes it or not.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He's so stupid, men are stupid, What is wrong with them? They are self-absorbed jerks and I think Simon Cowell is the leader of all of them. I will definitely not be going out with him again, Idol and that's it. "You know what just take me home I don't feel good". "Please Paw-." "No! Take me home damnit". I lied I wanted to be close to him, wait what? I have to stop this crap, I can't take anymore of this lovey dovey shit I used to believe in. As we pulled into my driveway I got out fast and slammed the door, I heard him yelling my name and running after me, I walked in the house and slammed the door. I sat against the wall and a minute later I saw him towering over me. I realized I left the backdoor open and we were both soaked and shivering from the rain. He bent down and sat beside me. I started to get up and he pulled me back down. "Can I stay in the guest room ?" "What?" "It's to bad out there, won't you worry something bad can happen to me"? "Ugh, fine the guest room is across from my room". "Uhh I kinda don't know-." "God, follow me". "Oh, we are still going to that party." "What?" "Even if I have to drag to there myself, you will be going". I couldn't win or lose at this game, this very very dangerous game I was stuck in.....for how long?