Oikawa Tooru: Her Secret

"Come on (f/n)-chan, just tell me already." and so, his whining begins.

You only arrived to school, but this conversation has been going on for days now. Oikawa, your upperclassman, is already doing a good job bugging you. Though he isn't really trying to bother you, he simply has trouble understanding the value of privacy sometimes.

"Please Oikawa-san, for the last time, it's a secret. You know what a secret is don't you?" You calmly replied while trying to hold in a laugh.

"But why does it have to be a secret? I thought we were friends..."

"We are, but sometimes, I have secrets that I need to keep from time to time."

"But why?" he continues pushing.

At this point, you are starting to contemplate on life. How sinful am I to be punished like this?

And as if on queue, you see Iwaizumi coming to your direction.

"Quit your whining Shittykawa. Why are you annoying (l/n) so early in the morning?" So I see Iwaizumi is already sassy so early in the morning, what else is new?

"(F/n)-chan has been keeping a secret from me, and I want to know what it is."

"What's this about?" Iwaizumi turns to you, clearly becoming annoyed of his friend's childish behavior.

"It's nothing Iwaizumi-san, Oikawa-san just wants to know if there's someone that I like."

"Please (f/n)-chan. Tell me, so I can protect you from him."

Oikawa is so sweet most of the time; there are simply times when his mouth just doesn't know when to stop.

"You don't need to know who he is, dumbass. He's not someone that you should worry about."

"Whaaat? (F/n)-chan does like someone? How come Iwa-chan is allowed to know and I'm not?" Oikawa protested.

"Because I'm not a loud-whining child like you."

You couldn't stop smiling, their bickering is downright adorable. "Alright, alright. That's enough. Oikawa-san, please stop before Iwaizumi-san starts to hit you."

...

Paying attention to the teacher isn't easy, especially when the person sitting in front keeps talking to you.

"Yaaah (F/n)! Look at this."

"(F/n)!"

"Look!"

Will she ever run out of things to show me? She's worse than Oikawa-san. Just like that, the school bells rings dismissing everyone from the last class of the day. I guess it's time for volleyball practice.

...

"Everyone, please listen." your captain announces taking everyone's attention. "For today's practice, the boy's volleyball team will be accompanying us. This will serve as good training for us since they've been considered to be one of the best in the prefecture."

Looking behind her, you already see Oikawa waving while giving you the brightest smile beside Iwaizumi who was obviously ready to hit him.

"Each game will be composed of one set. One set will be composed of ten points. Each set will be composed of different players. Regular rules applied."

"First six, prepare for line up." With that, your soul has completely left your body. Dear God, please give me the strength to survive this.

Line up couldn't get any worse. You are directly positioned across Oikawa. No matter how hard you try, you just couldn't face him. As a result, you turned your back on him. Simple as that.