Get to know Alpha Faeluke

40 questions to get too know Alpha Faeluke!!! A small trigger warning. If you can't handle self harm or suicide, skip numbers 28 and 29.

1. What is your height?

     A: 5'8". I'd be 5'10" without scoliosis...

2. What is your weight?

    A: I'm 205 lbs... I'm pleasantly plump.

3. What is your shoe size?

    A: I wear a 10 in women's and an 8 in men's.

4. Are you a virgin?

    A: I wish.

5. Have you ever smoked?

    A: *Guilty laughter*

6. Who is your crush?

    A: Can't say...

7. What is/are your middle name(s)?

    A: I have three middle names. Alexander, Alan, and Wesley.

8. Do you have tattoos?

    A: Nope.

9. Do you want tattoos?

    A: Yes! I currently have my first one planned with an artist. I get it the day after my 18th birthday!

10. Have you ever drank?

    A: *looks around in mock innocence* Who? Me?

11. Who is your best friend?

    A: My crush...

12. What is your biggest fear?

    A: Losing my sense of sight (I am going blind).

13. What is your pet peeve?

    A: When people tap their foot and it shakes my desk.

14. What is something you hate about yourself?

    A: I hate my smile. When I was younger, kids used to make fun of them because my canines stick out. They used to call me vampire.

15. What is something you love about yourself?

    A: My eyes. Even though I am going blind, I have brilliantly blue eyes. It's the number one thing I get complimented on.

16. What is your relationship status?

    A: I am a mateless Alpha, how sad is that?

17. What are your insecurities?

    A: Um, is everything a valid answer? I am so self-deprecating, it's honestly annoying.

18. What is/are you favourite song(s)?

    A: I have two. Knights in White Satin by the Moody Blues and When You Love Someone by James TW. I love the message behind Knights in White Satin and When You Love Someone is mine and my little sister's song.

19. What is your favourite style of music?

    A: Heavy metal, rock, alternative. Basically anything loud and edgy.

20. What is you favourite number?

    A: 12, and for a really childish reason too. I have been best friends with this girl since 6th grade and it's her favourite number, so it became mine too.

21. What is your favourite dream?

    A: Well... I used to have this dream as a kid that if I ran really fast, I'd start flying. I loved the feeling in the dream of the wind in my hair and that weightless feeling in my stomach. It probably had something to do with the Golden Eagle in me.

22. What is the last thing you ate?

    A. A cheese stick...

23. What is the last text you received?

    A: "Oki" from Beta Hart.

24. Who is a person you hate?

    A. Is everyone a viable answer? No? Okay, then I'd have to say this kid at my school who screams "Two genders!" every time me and my friends walk by.

25. What was your first kiss?

    A: The most embarrassing moment of my life. My friend dared me to kiss her little brother.

26. What is one of your childhood confessions?

    A: I thought  was a werewolf and I'd go out and tell my friends about the cool adventures I had gone on with my pack in the middle of the night. I find it ironic considering I really am the Alpha of a pack now.

27. What is your dream date?

    A: Um, you know, I've never really taken the time to think about it, but I guess just sitting at home, eating food and watching movies.

28. Have you ever cut yourself?

    A: Yes. Yes I have and I regret it.

29. Have you ever been hospitalised?

    A: Yeah. I was hospitalised three times for attempted suicide.

30. Have you ever been suspended?

    A: No.

31. Have you ever been expelled?

    A: No.

32. What is your opinion on gay marriage?

    A: Bruh... I am gay... ((Well, pan, but still))

33. What is your opinion on haters?

    A: ((Am I allowed to cuss? No?)) Dab on 'em.

34. What is your opinion on animal abuse?

    A: I'll end you if you ever, E-V-E-R hurt any kind of animal.

35. What is your favourite childhood memory?

    A: I would have to say Christmas. Not the day, but getting the tree. Every year, my family used to go to this tree farm and we would pick out our own tree. My father and two older brothers used to cut it down and then me and my mom would carry it back. While they were wrapping it, we would go inside the farm house and they would have fresh cookies and you could make your on hot cocoa.

36. What is your favourite place?

    A: Home. By home, I mean Ireland. I was born a little south of Limerick and moved to America when I was eight.

37. What is your father's name?

    A: Daniel, but everyone just calls him Danny. No one calls him Dan.

38. What is/are your nickname(s)?

    A: Depends on which name your asking for. If you call me Mickie, then Mick. I also go by Lukas or Luke and on many websites, I go by Stone.

39. What was your worst nightmare ever?

    A: I feel like everyone is going to have super good ones, but I have a really twisted and dark one... I had a dream that I was being chased by a man and I knew he wanted to kill me, but I didn't know why. Then, in the dream, he stabbed me in the stomach. I woke up and there was an actual knife in my stomach and I was thrashing around and I could feel myself dying. Then I woke up for real and there was like a phantom pain in my side where the knife had been. It was scary.

40. Is there anything else?

    A: Yes! I currently am paying payments for a full fursuit of my theriotype mash up.