1

The usual day in Fairy Tail was now gloomy. No one was laughing. No one was smiling or Fighting. People were just staring at the ground. All the towns people questioned their behavior. 'Lucy...i'm sorry..i failed' A pink haired mage thought sorrowfully. The only people who feel guilty about Lucy were Natsu, Erza, Gray and Happy. 

"Natsu..." Happy whispered flying lowly near Natsu's head. Natsu was staring at the ground. Tears fell from his eyes down his cheekbone, and landed on the floor. Little dark circles littered around Natsu on the floor. His tears of sorrow stained the floor. "Lucy....im sorry" Natsu whispered. Slamming his hand on the table he walked away. Leaving a big dent in the wall, and a broken table. "Natsu!" Shouted Erza. She was about to run after him but a huge hand stopped her. "Master! Let me-" Erza stopped talking when she saw the look on Makarovs face. "L-Let him be..." Makarov said. His hand going back to the original size. 

????????

????????

"Where is it?" A male voice shouted. A feminine chuckle could be herd. "I don't know" A female voice said.  "Tell me!" The male voice shouted. The female screamed in pain as she felt on her back. "I DON'T KNOW!" The women shouted.  She was kneeling on the ground. Her hair covering her face. Chains held her arms and legs to the ground. "Tell me where the Soul seer is!" The man shouted. He whipped her. She flinched every time the whip hit her back. "Tell me where the Soul Seer is!" He whipped her over and over on her back. "Tell me, Lucy Heartfillia!" He shouted. The girl looked up. She had brown eyes with shinning golden hair. HE held up her keys. "

OH Snap! So that women is actually lucy!? But what happend on the mission? Why is fairy tail sad when lucy is alive? Tin