23

Laxus looked at Bixslow, starting to get impaciente. Bixslow finally held out his totems. "A Seith mage is a rare magic, right up there with Celestial mages." Bixslow sighed, watching his baby glide around his head. "A Soul Seer is a rare thing in a Seith Mage. Certain people only know about the powers we have." Laxus raised an eyes brow at his friend." A long time ago, Say 400, give or take. There was a peron named Anna, She along with Zeref opened up the Eclipse gate. The only person who knows why is a decendent of Anna" Bixslow rambled off topic. Laxus narrowed his eyes at Bixlsow. Bixslow coughed, "As i was saying, Anna and a Seith Mage met. They were used in the Eclipes gate, Creating massive distruction. Dark Mages from all around saw what a Celestial mage and Seith mage could do together." Bixslow  huffed, crossing his arms over his chest. His eyes started to glow brightly. "Together a Celestial and Seith mage can destroy the world." Bixslow paused, looking over at Laxus. Who seemed to be in thought. Laxus tilted his head up,  staring deadly in Bixslow's eyes. "You still have yet to tell me about the Soul Seer shit!" Laxus impacientely shouted. Bixslow threw his hands in the air, Fustration laced in his voice. "Laxus! Shut up and listen!" Bixslow sighed when Laxus shut his mouth. "A Soul Seer has two meanings. One: Soul Seer can see a soul, and use the magic. A Soul Seer also has the power to take a soul and dispell it. And a Soul Seer has the marking of a Seith magic somewhere on their body." Bixslow motioned to his face. "Two: A Soul Seer is the path way to hell. Bringing back the devil himself. Celestial mages are a path way to the Celestial world. Combind the two together and you get Satan in the Celestial world." Bixslow whispered. He got up in Laxus' face, trying to intimidate Laxus. "You have to swear not to tell anyone. Not even Gramps." Bixslow could feel his magic spike up. His magic speaked to him, '...Release...' Laxus felt the twitch in his magic, "Fine. I wont tell anyone." Laxus grumbled. Bixslow put his hands on Laxus wide shoulders. "You must swear on the Bond of a Celestial mage and Seith mage." Bixslow voice went down a few octaves, and no longer held the playfulness that was usally there. Laxus could feel his muscles tense up. "How do I do that?" Laxus said, wondering what happened to his friend. "Your name, Lightning dragon slayer, must swear an oath to never reveal what was said to anyone." Bixslow stared down Laxus. His eyes glowed a bright green, a golden ring surrounded his pupil. "I, Laxus Dreyar, swear an oath to never repeat what was said in this coversation between the two of us." Laxus said. Bixslow magic reeled back in, His eyes went back to being red. "If you evendare to break that oath, you will suffer." Bixslow sighed. He removed his hands from Laxus' shoulder. "Why don't we go find Cosplayer? I'm pretty sure that they're freaking out." Bixslow stuck his tounge out, showing his guild mark proudly. 

So Lucy told Freed and Evergreen about the contellations. "And that one is Leo the Lion" Lucy could feel her keys warm up slightly on her hip. "Lucy-san? May I ask a question?" Freed questioned. Lucy chuckled, "You just did, But yes you can Freed." Lucy teased. Evergreen huffed, still looking a the dark sky, lit up by the constellations. "How can you remeber all the stars?" Lucy heard Evergreen mutter. Freed's face turned a dark shade of red, "Er...Achem. Well I was wondering how your magic is compared to a Dragon Slayers magic?" Freed tried to calm down his blush. Lucy put her finger up to her mouth, looking at the sky. "I would say, Summoning a Zodiac key is like doing a dragons roar." Lucy raised her hand to the sky, As if she was trying to reach out to the stars. Her doe brown eyes moved to her Pink Guild mark. It was covered with scars, she then saw some of her bandages. Her happy mood now gone. "Lu?" Evergreen looked over to the blonde. There were big salty tears sliding down her face. "Lucy?!" Evergreen got in Lucy's face. She let out a chuckle, "I'm sorry. I'm always such a burden." Lucy gently pushed Evergreen off of her. Freed on the other hand was astonished on Lucy's magic ability. 'She can be as strong as Laxus-sama!' Freed almsot fainted at that thought. "-Still a burden" Freed's head snapped over to Lucy's figure. "You're no burden Lucy-sama!" Freed proclaimed, his pointer finger right in Lucy's face. "Sama?" Lucy muttered, no one had ever called Lucy 'sama'. "Lucy-sama! What made you think you're a burden!" Freed placed his hands on her shoulders. Lucy could feel her whole body tense up, expection an attack. "Even when I was on Team Natsu...someone still has to save me...Even now someone has to save me" Lucy pulled her body closer, pulleing her legs to her chest arms wrapped around. "I'm tired of beeing weak. I'm tired of having someone help me!" Lucy felt anger rush through her body. Evergreen put her hand underneath Lucy's chin, forcing her to look at Evergreens hazel eyes. "Everyone how has magic starts out not knowing about it. They have someone to teach them more about their magic. Then they get stronger. There is always a way to get stronger. Even if you're like Master. He can get stonger." Lucy's doe brown eyes watered slightly. "That means you can to Lucy" Evergreen pulled the fragile girl in to a hug. Lucy sniffled, trying not to cry. "I will do anything in my power to help you Lucy-sama!" Freed declared. That made lucy bawl, warm salty tears streamed down Lucy's rosy face. 

Laxus and Bixslow walked back to the camp in silence. The only sound around them is crickets chirping and leafs crunching underneath their feet. 'A Celestial and Seith mage can cause such a distruction...' Laxus felt this mind wonder....

FAIRY TAIL 

Natsu slammed his hand on the table, breaking it in half. "RRRRAHHHHG! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" Natsu had shouted. "NATSU" Makarovs voice rang throughout the guild hall. "You will not go and look from Lucy!" His voice was so calm and deadly, no one moved. Not even Erza. "I HAVE TO GO FIND LUCE!" Natsu snapped back. Heat radiating off his body. 'Forgive me Lucy...' Makarov though.
"Lucy has been found! DO NOT GO LOOK FOR HER!" Makarov shouted.
Natsu stared at his Gramps. "What....?" All his anger had fades away. 'Luce is ok....LUCY IS OK!' Natsu thought. All his anger had rushed back. "Luce was found and YOU DIDN'T TELL US?!?" Natsu roared. Makarovs hand grew, and slammed his hand on Natsu's body. "I can't go against one of my children wishes." His whole body grew to the size of a giant. "NO ONE WILL GO LOOK FOR LUCY GOT IT!?" Makarovs voice was very deep and intimating. "Aye sir!"

12/10/18