TWENTY-SEVEN.

GRAYSON'S PERSPECTIVE:

I went back home to sleep, but I couldn't close my eyes for a second.
I kept overthinking the whole night, until I saw the sunlight, then I got into my car driving to the hospital.
Jessy shouldn't have left me by myself last night, if she really loves me she would have stayed next to me, even if her dad wanted her home, she's not a good one, she would've sneaked out of the house to come back.
I put the car in the hospital's parking lot, and got down with our favourite, pinapple pizza in my hand.
I look inside the ICU room that I left him in last night, he's not there.
My heartbeat speeds up, and my hand drops the pizza on the floor.
I pull my hair out, thinking, then I run to Naya when I saw her getting out of the other room, crying.
"Where is he?!", I yell, asking, shaking her shoulders. She rubs her eye, then I notice that her eyes are blood-red.
"Please, tell me that he didn't pass out. Naya, please", I get on my knees, crying, and begging her.
She widens her eyes at me, and raises her eyebrows.
"He didn't!", she yells at me, then gets on her knees, sighing.
"Please, stop overthinking, both of us are just exaggerating. Grayson, thoughts like these can kill, we have to be positive. Let's do it for him", she smiles, crying.
Nothing is more beautiful than her face when she smiles, and cries all together. Maybe a smile can't light up a world, but her smile lights my entire life up.
"Alright", I smile back, nodding my head, I get up, and she wipes her tears. I take her hand, pulling her up.
"I brought pizza, but dropped it by wrong", I chuckle, she laughs.
"That's what I want to see", I kiss her cheek. She smiles, weirded out.
"Where's your "Jess"?", she asks, then chuckles, shaking her head ironically.
"I really don't know", I shake my head.
"Poor, lover boy", she pouts her lips, making fun of me.
"Shush", I put my finger on her lips, she twists it, glaring at me.
"Do not touch me", she warns, pushing me against the wall.
I raise my hands up in surrender, then she walks to Ethan, pushes his hair up, and kisses his forehead, caressing her hand on it.
I watch her as she cares about him more than she did care about me.
"You care about him.. a lot", I blurt out.
"I always care", she rolls her eyes, still looking at him.
"You bawled your eyes out for him", I come next to her, looking at him.
She looks at me, not knowing what to say, but I feel her eyes spitting on me.
"I've been crying my eyes for both of you, and when I cry once, I remember everything, then I cry a lot. It doesn't mean that I care about him more than I cared about you, it's just because I love him, and he appreciates that", she keeps looking at me, and I keep my eyes on Ethan.
"You said it in a past tense, that you cared, which means that you used to", I lean my head to the side, shoving my hands in my pockets.
"Because you don't appreciate anything", she shakes her head.
"I'm sorry, okay?!", I yell at her, she jumps aside.
"Grayson, not now, and not here", she whispers, then looks at Ethan to remind me that we're in a hospital.
I let out a deep, long sigh of frustration, and sadness.
She comes, and stands in front of me, her eyes sparkled when I looked into them, she puts her hands around my neck, about to shed a few tears.
Then someone storms in.
"Gray, baby, I'm so sorry--", Jessy comes in, then stops when she looks at Naya's hands on my neck.
Naya looks down, and turns her face away.
I walk to Jessy, grabbing her hand to drag her outside with me.
_______________________________________
NAYA'S PERSPECTIVE:

I missed his soft skin underneath the tips of my fingers, I missed his gentle touch, I missed his velvet lips, I missed pulling the back of his loose, floppy hair, I missed his chest brushing smoothly against mine, I missed his eyes looking into mine in the way that no one's eyes ever did.
I missed him, utterly.
"Please, stop", I whisper to myself, holding my head.
I'm going insane without any prior notice, thoughts of him can consume.
"Naya", Ethan whispers.
"OH MY GOD!", I yell, slapping my hands on my mouth in a way that made the inner me say "ouch".
He scared the shit out of me, but still made my heart jump, and dance with joy.
I run to stand next to him, I put my hands on his cheeks.
"Ethan", I whisper, looking at his eyes flutter open.
"You look awful", he blinks twice, then smiles weakly.
"All because of you", I smile, sobbing.
"I'm sorry, Naya", his voice cracks.
"Please, don't say anything, just look into my eyes", I hold his head, forcing him to look at me, when his eyes gazed into mine, my heart started to race.
"You're not a dead body with a beating heart anymore", I shake my head, smiling.
"Can you kiss me?", he raises his eyebrows in the weakest way.
I bend down to kiss his cheek, he leans his head to the side, and made my lips crash on his.
His upper lip finds its way to fit perfectly in between my lips.
He puts his hand on my back, pulling  me to climb up, and sit on his lap.
"No, you're still tired, you can't do this", I whisper, shaking my head.
He pats on his lap, giving me the forceful eyes.
"Demanding", I narrow my eyes, then I climb up on the bed, sitting on his lap, lifting half of my weight from off him.
"No, relax", he puts his hands on my thighs pushing them down.
He brings my head closer, and kisses my lips, again, we both tasted my salty tears.
His hands grabbed my hair, and mine trailed from his neck down to his chest.
_______________________________________
GRAYSON'S PERSPECTIVE: