chapter 2: a control room chat

"ALLURA, CORAN, PIDGE, HUNK! " Lance yelled as he ran into the control room "we need to talk, NOW! "
" Shouldn't we get shiro and keith first? " Allura asked the blue paladin who was out of breath from running. Lance responded "No, this is about them"
"What are you on about dude?" Hunk asked
"I heard them talking in keith's room" lance replied
"About what lance?" Pidge asked
"I heard Shiro say he's part Galra" lance said
" He has a galra arm which makes him part galra" pidge said. After pidge said that keith and shiro walked into the control room
"Shiro, lance says that your galra but we know it's just your arm" pidge said when Shiro and keith joined them
"LANCE, DID YOU HEAR MINE AND SHIRO'S CONVERSATION?" Keith asked yelling at lance
"Yes, but only because I was walking past when I heard!" Lance replied shaking after being yelled at by the red paladin.
"THAT WAS A PRIVATE CONVERSATION LANCE, YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO LISTEN TO IT!"  The 18 year old continued to yell at lance and the others were a little concerned. "Keith! Calm down right now! Lance couldn't help it!" Shiro said keith in his big brother mode.
"Shiro would you like to explain what you and keith were talking about?" Allura asked seeing the worry in shiro's eyes.
"Keith, come here" Shiro said and with that keith went and stood next his brother still a little upset after being told off by shiro. "So what do you want to tell us?" Pidge asked out of curiosity.
"Well me and keith... well we're..." Shiro struggled to tell the others what he wanted to.
"Spit it out already shiro" Hunk said
"Me and shiro are brothers and he's half galra like me as well" keith said helping out his older brother. As soon as keith said that everyone's face expression turned to shock. "How could you not tell us shiro?" Allura asked
"He thought you guys wouldn't trust him if he told you" Keith  said. Shiro looked down as tears started to form in his eyes.
"Shiro, we still trust you" Allura told him. Shiro looked at Allura and said "I thought you would act the way you did when you found out keith was half Galra"
"I came to accept keith and I now know that not all Galra are as bad as Zarkon" Allura said and after she said that the alarm went off and they all looked on the monitor and saw the Galra mothership.