𝟺- 𝙰𝚖 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝

I'm slowly learning that goodbye doesn't have to hurt. But what hurts is clinging to the past.
I'm slowly learning to let go of the things I need to. The people who are no longer meant for me.
I'm slowly learning to stand still when someone walks away instead of chasing them. That the right people will, in fact, be the ones that stay.
I'm learning to not analyse my reflection thinking maybe there was Something I lacked. Or something I did wrong. But rather understanding the difference between being good enough for someone and being right enough for them.
I'm slowly learning there are some mistakes I can't change. Some people that might not forgive me. But that shouldn't influence me forgiving myself and trying to move forward. That sometimes the best thing to do is learn.
I'm slowly learning to not waste any more time.
I'm slowly learning to take responsibility for my happiness.
I'm slowly learning to wake up and start my day on a good foot even if it still hurts sometimes.
I'm slowly learning to not let other people's actions control how I'm feeling.
I'm learning to not focus so much on the things I don't have but rather appreciate what I do. That one person might be gone but so many others aren't.
To stop putting my happiness in the hands of someone else.
I'm slowly learning what it's like to really live alone and try and be happy with it.
And knowing that it's okay when there are some days I'm not there yet.
I'm slowly learning that letting go doesn't mean I'm weak.
I'm learning what it's like to be alone.
And I'm learning that I like it.