Chapter 0

The day in a city, calm city, was a student, a citizen, his hair is black, and skin pale, and dull looking eyes, walking around with his friends in daylight, "Hey bud! Mind if we coppy your notes?" asked a skinny teen to the boy, "Sure, but tomorrow in at school in the morning" responded the boy as he was lost in thought

????? Pov

Today was normal, but I was remembering an old friend that I used to play with in my childhood, I remember playing with a boy with orange hair, in the park looking for a beatle of sort, but found a butterfly, a rare butterfly, always confuses grimm with its wings since the wings looks like a grimm's eyes, I couldn't here what my friends told me when I was remembering some old memorys, the next thing I knew, I felt pain, burning sensation on my left side of my body, felt myself drowning on my own blood, and see, myself on the floor, slowly dying, until I felt conscious fading away, strange, I didn't want to die.

Third person pov

As the poor boy who got ran over by a blod girl with her cycle, the boy's insides were splattered, as the blind girl with lilac eyes stares in shock, for two reasons, one is that she killed someone, and two is what she is watching, the boy thay should of died, got up, only with bloodied cloths, and the thing is, is that where there should of been wounds and blood spilling, there was none, as if it never happened................