Birthed From Darkness

The pitter-patter of the light drizzle covering the sky put a bitter-sweet smile on his face. He knew that this was so wrong on so many levels, morally, humanely, he shudders on the thought when he gets discovered. But that won't happen.

He's been careful, excruciatingly so. One step turned to two, then four, eight, sixteen. His pace quickened as his heart picked up the pace as well, his umbrella bumping into countless others.

Briskly pacing throughout the bustling street he makes his way towards downtown Kyoto. Oh how he wished to have a transportation quirk, he knew someone who had just that, but he would contact him later.

Hisashi Midoriya, the busy off-seas worker was finally coming back to his wife after a long 4 months on the job.

But it was just a lie.

A little white lie that he said, with enough charm and kind words, he managed to warp a woman into bearing his child.

His heir.

His successor.

The second generation of All For One.

If his calculations were correct, then this child, Izuku Midoriya, would have his quirk.

It would make the child his 18th attempt.

The others weren't so successful.

16 were disposed of.

The second one though, he smiled with glee.

It was almost there, but not exactly. The other child, a dark blond with hypnotically blue eyes, he couldn't even remember his name. The child was able to copy quirks, a very valuable quirk, though useless considering his own quirk.

But this time, he finally did it! And his genes were finally taking its course and overruling those other useless quirks his spouses had.

Strange, he might as well take care of his previous spouses by "disposing" them as well.

A smile adorned his face as he saw a small apartment on the other side of the street. 'Inko Midoriya' he thought with glee. If what he had gathered from her was correct, then Izuku would be a kind-hearted, pure hearted, and blissful child. Just the kind of personality that could be easily molded.

He checked his watch, more importantly, he checked the date. It would make this the child's 4th birthday.

Just on time

The average human manifests their quirk from 3 to four years in age. Hisashi gave him time, and god rewards those who are patient after all.

With his final step, he was in front of the minimal apartment. He sighed as he saw the raincloud shrouding the city slowly dissipate. A good sign, he assumed.

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

He reviewed the past events in his mind as he heard the shuffling behind the apartment door.

The night he met Inko in that lonely summer night, she looked so beautiful that day.

He almost didn't want to use her as a vessel.

But he was getting desperate, so he swallowed up his earthly desires and carry out his plans.

It was the first time he managed to feel something other than hate towards this despicable world.

He smiled.

He might be the most dangerous criminal in the entirety of japan, but he too was only human.