Pave The Path

"Hello listeners!" A hero, Present mic yelled out for the entire stadium to hear. "Can I have a hey!" he shouted.

Utter silence.

"Huh, tough crowd" he shrugged and scratched his head, not his problem that they acted deader than a cemetery.

"Now, you may ask 'hey, what's this practical exam going to be about?' Well, we have something special for all you listeners!" Present mic yelled in glee, using a small remote he switched the screen behind him to turn on.

The screen depicted 4 robot black figures, all of them looking like massive mechas. "So... the goal is torack up as many points as you can by destroying these robots. Some have 1 point, some have 3, and some have 2 points in them. It's indicated on the painted sigil by its side." He explained, and like lightning, someone raised their hand to ask a question, Present mic just huffed and gestured him to speak.

"Excuse me, but you have only stated 3 opponents, there are clearly 4 displayed on the screen, is it a mistake?" Contestant #122, a recommended student from Somei Academy, Present mic remembered.

"Ah yes, the zero pointer. This bad boy is mostly just used as an obstacle, I doubt you'd even see him." He shrugged off, the student gave a polite and rigid bow in acknowledgment.

"Thank you..." the contestant replied, his glasses glinting in irritation when his ears detected someone murmuring behind him. "Excuse me, but you've been muttering the entire program, if you are not serious, then please, leave this establishment."

Izuku winced, noticing the entire stadium and the people occupying it were looking at him now.

He swallowed a ball of nerves resting in his throat.

He was only reviewing his battle tactics.

Or, lack there of.

"Oi, that's enough. Get ready then head over to the busses by main building A" Present mic announced, making sure that the boy with glasses doesn't go into a full rant.

>Break.

Izuku was sweating bullets.

His body shivering as the bus bumped up and down on the asphalt of the road.

He could barely keep his senses intact. He was surrounded.

His shoulder was touching with someone else since the bus was packed. He could feel them all.

All... all these quirks!

His eyes were in spirals, barely even managing to focus on the task at hand.

It was the U.A Entrance exam, specifically the practical portion.

He had already gone through the written portion with a few hiccups along the road.

Like almost tripping down the catwalk if it wasn't for a nice girl that managed to catch him with her quirk.

Or when he got told off by a blue-haired square man with glasses during the introduction for the practical portion of the test.

He wasn't being noisy, he was just trying to remember which quirk would be best to take down the numerous robots.

The bus stopped, Izuku and most of the passengers got pretty shaken up by the sudden stop.

There was a short walk, Izuku couldn't really focus with the buzz of noise that was all around him. He swallowed a large lump up spit and nervousness in his throat, he was absolutely intimidated when he saw the sheer scale of the test area.