Fall From Grace

"Target is... not moving, no visual of any sort of hostility..." A scruffy man, clad in black with a gold-grilled pair of goggles and a bandage-like scarf spoke into his radio. The man ran quietly up on the rooftops as he jumped onto an electric post, squatting slightly so he could he his target.

"Then go get 'em, I'll keep check if he tries anything funny..."another man replied, blond hair fit for a cockatiel with mostly black leather for a suit and a metal-advanced looking choker wrapped around his neck. He nodded when he saw the man clad in black nod from across the roof tops, he made a hand signal to move along with their plan.

The gold-goggled hero leapt gracefully from the pole and jumped off, landing without a sound he managed to see what they were afraid of.

There was someone... surrounded by lifeless bodies, their slouched hooded figure slightly bobbing up and down while soft sobs emerged from their mouth.

"He's... crying?" the scraggy man asked, looking behind himself to see his partner shrug in confusion. "Hizashi, I don't think they're in control of their quirk..." he spoke, carefully and quietly moving towards this unknown persons figure.

"G-Go away..." a voice, young, male, fearful. The teenager spoke out in between his sobs. His voice, almost choking, spoke miles away from what their initial reaction to the scene was. They saw what appeared to be a broken boy, regretting whatever hell he's done to these people.

"Leave... I-I'm a monster..." the boy spat out, his body shakily rising from the dark alleyway. Hizashi flinched as the other man clad in black took on a fighting stance.

"Shouta, take his quirk down..." the blond spoke. Immediately, Shouta's eyes glowed a sinister red while his messy black hair and bandaged scarf levitated and swirled around him.

The boy rose up suddenly, looking down onto his hands shaking furiously. "What did you do?" he asked, his face still shadowed by the darkness of his hoodie "What did you do to my quirks!?" he spat venomously. And in an instant, the boy dashed sideways to dodge the oncoming bandage that tried to ensnare him.

The boy stumbled a bit by dodging the bandages, Shouta grunted while reeling back his tools. "Just come peacefully, it'll be better for your health" the man clad in black spoke out, his eyes shining through the darkness of his goggles.

Hizashi watched the boy for a moment before he dashed into battle himself, "Shouta! Get out of the way!" he warned, his upper torso and arms reeling back as he gathered his breath for one of his vocal attacks.

But before he could let out the thunderous voice he was holding back, Shouta stopped him. "Don't, there are civilians there!" he twisted his body, slapping one of his bandages around his partner's mouth. "Tsk, stop being so careless..." Shouta spoke as Hizashi chuckled sheepishly while removing the bandages from his mouth. The scraggy man looked behind him before clicking his tongue, "Now look what you've done, we've lost him..." The scraggy man known as Shouta walked towards the pile of bodies laying on the dirty street floor before he placed two fingers on some of their necks.

He released a breath of relief before turning back to his partner. "All of them are just unconscious, but we still have a madman out and about because of your little mishap." His eye twitched in annoyance as Hizashi dished out his excuses to why he did so.

"Eh, It's fine, he couldn't have gone too far, besides... I still have a few tricks up my sleeve..." He spoke out, his blue eye glistening from his orange tinted glasses. He gave a wide grin before clicking his tongue, Hizashi's quirk enabled him to amplify his voice to destructive level and lower and heighten his voice pitch to inhuman levels. But using some technology, the headphones he wore amplified sounds on a certain pitch, when he clicked his tongue, Hizashi was able to use a weaker form of echo-location.