the unexpected

Flashback
The house was burning down. The whole phantomhie manor. I grab my little brothers hand and we run off. "(Y/n) I what about mom and dad." I cry but put on a fake smile. "They will meet up with us later ciel I swear." I pick him up and keep running. I'm his guardian now I suppose. I (y/n) phantomhive swear to protect my little brother ciel phantomhive.
Back to the present
The manor was mine well was supposed to but there was so much stress so I let ciel take care of it. I'm 19 years old. While he's 13. Oh and that promise I made to protect ciel I've given up on that. He has been kidnapped once and shot twice. And the most deceiving is that he made a contract with that demon. Ya that was the biggest mistake. Ciel was nice to the servents sebastion scared the crap out of them. I smile at the memory of the time he hit all 3 of their heads. since I'm older then ciel he can't boss me around as he does with sebastion mey rin finny and bard. I actully decided despite my brothers allergy to get a little white kitten. I named her snowdrop. I always was protecting her from sebastian. I was in the garden currently playing with snowdrop. I heard a branch snap. "Five minutes thats all sebastion." Sebastion hopped out of the bushes. "Thank you mistress. " he bowed. I put down snowdrop. This was going to be the longest 5 minites of my life.