the tightrope

"COME ON (Y/N) YOU CAN DO IT!" ciel yells. I look at the tightrope I'm about to walk onto. then I start to wonder how my life came to this. 

flashback

"(y/n) the young master wants to see you." Sebastian says. I set snowball down and go to see ciel. "whats wrong little brother?" I ask. he sighs. "we have to join the circus." he says. I sweat drop.  "by we you mean Sebastian and you right?" I ask. he shakes his head. "no I meant you, me, and Sebastian." he says. I lost it. "WHY DO I HAVE TO JOIN I CAN'T DO ANY OF THAT!" I exclaim. ciel rolls his eyes. "you'll be trying the tightrope Sebastian will catch you if you fall." he says. I flail my arms. "NO I'M NOT GOING!"

end of flashback.

"I have to work harder on not being dragged places." I mutter. I put the balance thingy in my hands and start walking across. it wobbles a bit. but I don't look down. I look forward. "will?" I say. yup there's will in a weird outfit. I giggle a bit. grell looks pissed. grell introduced me to will when he dragged me to meet some of the other reapers. will freaked me out. he was always so angry and always talked about pigeons... anyway I made it across the tightrope. I smile. "WOO HOO I DIDN'T DIE!" I say. will looks over at me. he glares a bit. I glare right back before climbing down from the tightrope thing.