Part 3

NIGHT

Swara turns her side and tried to sleep then gets up,frustrated like hell.she looks at ragini,she was sleeping peacefully.

"ragini ji!!!!..."swara tried to awake her but she was in deep sleep.she makes face and looks aound,everyone was sleeping.her eyes beamed seeing two guards.

"in pehradaaron(soldiers) na poori raat pehraa dena hoga....shukar ha, hum sa koi baat karnea wala to hoga.....(these soldiers have night duty...thank God, i will get company)"swara muttered in thoughtful tone,gets up and walks toward them.

"ya to soo raha han...(they are sleeping)."swara said,looking at them with wide eyes.they were dozing in standing position.

"aap log so kun raha han?....(why you two are sleeping?..'swara said patting at their shoulder.soldier gets scared,the javelin fell down from his hands.

"tum...tum yahan kia kar rhe ho...(wha...what are you doing here?)"soldier said and gulped hard to make his throat wet.

"hum aap ka sath batien karna aien han...humen neend nhe aa rhe...(i came here to talk with you....i am not getting sleep)"swara said making cute pout.soldier greeted his teeth,hearing her reason.Swara starts talking and soldier pulls his hair.

"aap phir so raha han...(you are again sleeping)"swara said shaking him but he was dozing,keeping head on rod of javeline.

"humara sath batien karen warna hum  aap ki shikayat karen ga....(talk with me otherwise i will complain against you).."swara said in threatening voice but soldier behaved as he didn't listen.

swara holds her lengha,gets up and start finding someone.

"sunain.....(hello..)"swara shakes sanskar from one hand and with other hand she was holding her lengha. sanskar looks at her and gets up and removes her hand from his shoulder.

"kia ha?...(what?"

"aap sardar han  na yahan ka.....aap ka pehradaar so raha ha...(you are the leader....your soldier is sleeping)"

"aap ko kun jhaag rhe han?....(why are you awake?)"

"humen neend nhe aa rhe....aap unko danta jaa kar....wo pehra dena ki jaga soo raha han......(i am not getting sleep......you go and scold him why is he sleeping instead of doing duty)"

"aap jaa kar soo jain.....or isko bhe soona daen...(please go and sleep and let him sleep also)"

"kis kisam ka sardar han aap.....agar kisi na raat ko humla kar diya...aap logon  maara jain ga(what type of leader are you....if someone attacked at night....we will also die with you)"

"aap ko is baat ki fikar karna ki zaroorat nhe ha.....(you don't have t worry about that)"sanskar said chuckling.

"arra aap samjhta kun nhe han...wo jaggan ga to humara sath batien karanga....(why don't you understand...if he will stay awake then i will get company)"

"tauba ha...."sanskar muttered and gets up.

"tum pehra dena ki bajai soo kun raha....(you are sleeping on duty)"sanskar said in strict voice.

"inka lehja ko kia howa ha....abhi to theak tha...(what happened to his tone....just now he was fine)"swara thought and bites her bottom lip,seeing sanskar's angry face.

"maafi chaata han sardar...pata nhe kab ankh lag gai...(pardon me....don't know when i fell asleep)"

"jhoot kun bol raha han aap....aap ko hamna kitna jaagaya....(why are lying...i tried to wake you up so much)'

"aap chup rahen....darmiyan main mat bolan...(you keep silent...don't interfere in between)"sanskar scolded her.swara covers her mouth with one hand and looks at him with wide eyes.