Part 5

After Noon

"ya kia kar rhe ha....(what is she doing?)"sanskar whispered to himself while seeing swara with crossed arms.swara was trying to push handle of handpump but even after putting full force.she was not able to do that.

"ya Allah!...."swara cried and again tried to push it down.sanskar chuckled and went toward her.

"ya kia ho raha ha...(what is happening here?)"sanskar asked after standing behind her.swara gets straight and looks back.she twitches her nose,seeing then again went back to her work.

"mera nhe khiyaal...iss tarah kuch hona wala ha....(i don't think anything will happen like this)"sanskar said while chuckling.

"aap ko issa kia....ya meea maasla ha....(none of your business...this is my problem)"swara said in anger filled tone.

"iss tarah to poori saadi guzar jai gi....lekin iss main sa paani nhe nikla ga.....(centuary will pass like this but water will not come)"sanskar said and pushed her to side.swara makes bad bad faces,seeing him pushing the handle easily.

"paani zaya na karen...jo karna ha jalsi karen...(don't waste water...do whatever you want quickly)"sanskar scolded her in light way.swara muttered under her breath and splashes water on face quickly then leaves without saying thanks.sanskar shakes his head at her attitude.

Night

"lakshaya theak khata ha....larkiyan aafaat hoti han....(laksahya says right..girls are huge problems)"sanskar muttered,throws his cover and gets up.he walks outisde from his camp and saw swara sitting beside fore and talking with soldier

He goes toward them and hears swara's sentence.

"ab to hamara sar dukhna laga ha...neend ki kami ki wajah aa....(now my head started paining because of lack of sleep)"swara said and press her head with one hand.

"khud ko neend mhe aari...islya dosron ki haram kar rakhi ha....(don't get sleep herself therefore don't let anyone to sleep)"sanskar thought annoyingly.he goes and sit opposite to her behind fire.soldier saw him and tried to ger up but sanskar sign him to sit.

"aap ko bhe neend nhe aa rhe...(you are also not getting sleep?)"swara asked innocently,forgetting hse was angry from him.

"aapki paazeeb ki manhoos awaz soona da gi to na....(your anklet's cursed voice will let me sleep then i will sleep)"sanskar thought in brain but shake his head to give answer to swara.

"aapko neend kun nhe aati....(why you don't get sleep)"sanskar asked trying to divert his mind.

"aab kia btaain aap ko...kahan hamara makhmal ki tarah narm bistar or kahan ya thandhi zameen.....(what should i tell you....where my silk like soft bed and where this cold ground)"swara thought in brain and looks at sanskar.who was trying to read her face expression.

"wo kia ha na...hum shahzaadiyon ki tarah pyaara han.is lya hamara ami jaan or abbu jaani na hamen shahzaadiyon ki tarah pala ha....hum zameen par kabhi nhe soi.....(actually i am beautiful like a princess therefore my parents raised me like a princess.i never slept on ground)"swara said sweetly.

"wah!..."sanskar laughed lightly.soldier also chuckled.

"is main hasna ki kia baat ha?...(what is the thing to laugh in it?)"swara asked with twitched nose.sanskar looks at her in dim light of fire and missed his several heart beats.

"aap hasta bhi han...hamara samna to aap ak lafz nhe bolta.ab aap ka sardar aai hoi han to aap haas rha han?....hamara sath aap ki koi dushmani ha?..(you laugh also.....in front of me you don't speak a word,now your leader is here then you are laughing.....you have some mind of enemity from me?)"swara asked,throwing daggers at soldier.