Prologue: Game on

Y/n took a sip of his soda as sugar danced along his tongue,a wild rush surging though his body.He always got hyped like this if he had sugar or BL.The credits rolled on his laptop screen, he had just finished his last route, Ren's good route.He was digging this music especially, he started humming what he knew softly.

His humming was the only thing he could hear other than the music it was late in the evening and he had once again locked himself away in his room for some personal time.

He found the ending quite satisfying that was until he realised that he would have to find something new to play around with.The screen cut back to the menu, the 8-bit pixel of the main character started walking towards the back of the 8-bit grid, a small door appeared.

"Extra content? Or is this just the Liner Notes or something?" ,he questioned softly to himself, he clicked on the door with a curious expression.

He placed his soda can on his bedside table.He had been on Yaoi Forums for a while and spoiled himself on game endings and such but he had never heard of this happening before.Maybe it was a secret route or something???It would make sense that he had never heard about it, he was a closet Fudanshi so he never got too deep into it before he was interrupted and forced to take cover.

He was too embarrassed and shy to come out to his friends and family that he enjoyed Yaoi.

It wasn't because he didn't want to, he really did but the thought of seeing how they would react or how they would think differently of him would always pull him back from bringing it up.He had attempted multiple times to come out about it but he would automatically freeze up and do his best to play everything down like he wasn't acting out of character.

He had played multiple BL visual novels, watched various BL drama series, binged yaoi anime on his laptop when no one was looking ,and even listened to Yaoi CD's.Doujinshi and Manga weren't off the mark either but he could never draw up the courage to say it out loud.

He had been playing DRAMAtical Murder all night for the last couple of days, it was addicting.The characters and their interactions, the plot,music all of it felt so comforting to him.With a smile the screen lite up a bright white, the teen was engulfed in it that made his body feel somewhat tingly and numb.A soft current was the only thing surging through his body.

He shut his eyes tightly shielding his face with his hands,the light was blinding and before he knew it he lost consciousness.His consciousness broke off from his body.The room was now dark and unoccupied ,the laptop was still on .

The 8-bit protagonist turned around and slowly his appearance changed to that of Y/n.

A rather large yet plain CG suddenly appeared ,a blue,yellow and pink bordered one .

It read: Game on.