Chapter I: Awakening

My head throbbed.

I felt a wild heat burst through my veins.

I was alive,or at least . . . . I hoped I was--

I heard soft voices.

I couldn't make out what they were saying.

"---waking up"

"-there?"

" . . . . ."

"Hmph . . . . "

My eyes rolled to the back of my head,this burning sensation wouldn't shake; in fact the opposite.

Spreading even further to the back of my eyes.

I took in a breath,before I mustered the power to open my eyes.

Light---!

The sudden bright light was harsh on my eyes as they began to adjust.

I cowered softly before I slowly sat myself up,I had the worst head ache right now.

I held my head with a hand and looked around to find 4 strangers that seemed awfully . . . . familiar.

"Are you alright, master?!", a concerned young man wearing a gas mask cried.

"H-Huh . . . . .me?", I raised an eyebrow, this seemed strange; a gas mask guy was referring to me as 'Master',Maybe he was into BDSM?

"Yes,you're my master,master!" he smiled beneath his gas mask.his voice childish and bright.

- Change of POV-

"I think you've got the wrong guy . . . .what's your name anyway?" he questioned,smiling sheepishly.

"My name is Clear,nice to meet you!"

"Well . . . .  Clear,I'm not your master . . . .wait a minute--",he remembered that name, Clear.

"Clear . . . Clear . . . Clear?" ,he muttered softly under his breath in query.

That's when it hit him,Dramatical Murder.

"Wait a moment . . . .where am I?!" he exclaimed rushing up to his feet,while checking his surroundings for anything familiar.

A hand landed on his shoulder making him spin around in surprise,"I know it must be scary but keep it together---we're not going to hurt you",a handsome young man wearing a kimono promise with a sympathetic smile.

Before I could even ask he offered out a hand to shake,"I'm Koujaku,a free lance hair dresser here in Midorijima".

"It can't be . . . . .there's just no way---" he pulled out his phone from his back pocket.

NO NEW MESSAGES

NO CONNECTION

LOCATION: UNKNOWN/TIME:  14:38PM

"This must be a dream or am I just crazy?", he questioned softly to himself.

"Why is that, Master?" Clear questioned, getting uncomfortably close to me.

-CHANGE OF POV-

Not knowing how to explain without sounding like I just escaped a mental asylum I told them the truth, "Now I swear I'm not lying and I know this might be hard to believe but . . . .I'm from another world . . . .".

"Tch, you can't actually be serious; as if we would believe your word", a young blond guy said in a deadpanned tone; his green eyes shooting an immense glare over in my general direction.

"Oh shut up beansprout ---" Koujaku hissed.

"I'm not a beansprout----"

"That's funny because you sure look like one--"

"Grr . . . . !", Noiz growled softly.

"Grr . . . . !", Koujaku growled back, holding his ground.

They headbutted each other, it seemed even in this world there were still pointless acts of testosterone .

"Knock it off you two . . . who do you think you're kidding, we can't trust him that's the reality of the situation", a shady, well built man spoke up in his deep voice.

"Tch---" Noiz pulled back to one side of the room and Koujaku to the other, as he cursed softly under his breath.

"Good work ,Mink-san!", Clear cheered with a thumbs up.

Mink dismissed his encouragement and turned his attention to the lost man in front of him.

Taking in a deep breath he inhaled his smoke from his tribal pipe.

"You, what's your name?", he questioned in a deep voice.

"Y/n . . . . it's Y-Y/n . . .".

This guy was intimidating, he seemed to be a decent enough leader though.

He raised an eyebrow in slight amusement he quietly sat thinking to himself before after a moment of silence.

"Starting today, you're under my command ,you understand?" he stated, everyone visibly became tense.

"But I --"

He gave a menacing glare, "If you want to go home you'll do as I say", he stood up to his true height, taking a step towards me - close enough that his breath tickled my face.

He took in a breath in to calm his nerves; Mink was even more terrifying up close, it felt like death was going to rip his soul right out of his chest.

A strong tension lie between us, as our eyes make contact.

"It's not like I have a choice---" I sighed, giving in.

To be honest I was freaking out inside but I was just putting on a strong face, despite how chill I came off as. . . .

"Hmph . . . . " he blew a cloud of smoke into my face, sending me into a coughing fit.

What did I get myself into?!