Chapter Eleven

'You're gonna catch a cold'

I stood at the top of the stairs listening to the arguing going on downstairs.

"You just do want a woman going hunting with you!" Jo screamed. I made my way down the stairs and Dean pointed towards me.

"If I didn't want a woman going hunting with me then why did I let Dani?" Dean asked. I backed away.

"Don't include me in this fight!" I said sitting beside Sam.

"You let her go because you wanted into her pants!" Jo screamed.

"If I do recall, I hated her when I met her, and you wanna know something? I don't care if your a woman and you're hunting with me. What I care about is you're new to hunting. I don't want you screwing things up!" Dean yelled and Jo stormed outside.

"What was that?" I asked Sam as Dean went and spoke to Bobby.

"Jo's kinda got a crush on Dean and she picked up hunting because she thought it would make Dean want her more, but now she knows that Dean has girlfriend who is a hunter and now she is overly jealous." Sam said drinking his beer.

"Dean say he had a girlfriend?" I asked.

"He did, all the time, but not that you were a hunter. He didn't want to share your personal things. He said its up to you." Sam said still unfazed by the outburst that had just happened.

I smiled a leaned back and crossed my legs. I was wearing a pair of sweats and one of Dean's t-shirts. Bobby came and sat beside me.

"Go talk to Dean, he needs someone to talk to." I nodded and made my way to the kitchen.

"Hey." I said sitting across the table from him.

"I just don't want anyone to get killed." He sighed taking a slug from his beer bottle.

"I know, and that is so sweet, don't make her think it's your fault. You are looking out for people!" I said. he sighed and stood up.

"What would I do without you?" he asked wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his forehead on mine.

"Probably lose your shoe down a gutter." I laughed remembering the story that Dean told me about the rabbits foot.

"Good point." Dean said kissing me gently.