5th

(Not many jokes in this one, it's quite serious in a weird way)

Kyle's P.O.V

I woke up, my head hurting like hell. To add to that me shirt was like, halfway off and I had the word 'hoe' on my arm. I wasn't too concerned, because it looked like my hand writing.

I turned in my bed to see a sleeping Stan. Feeling my face grow hot, I got up off the bed. "Ugh what the hell.." I muttered.

All I really remember was this distinct conversation with stan:

"Please Kyle, it's only one" Stan begged.

"You know I don't drink that stuff." I said, shaking my head.

"It's one, how messed up can you get?" Stan said with a shrug.

Ah, how sweet karma comes back and bites me in the ass. I decided I wouldn't so I could see if I could shake this headache before he woke up.

Once I opened the door I heard a groan come from Stan. Oh shit he's awake.

I turned around to see Stan sitting up. "Morning sleepy head." I said, winking at him trying to break the silence. "Morning." He said, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

I walked over and bent over to him. "You want to explain me why I have the word hoe written on several places of my body?" I said, giving him a cheesy smile.

"Oh yea that." He murmured. "Well, you were pretty drunk.. and you were writing hoe all over yourself." He explained.

"Wow.. Okay then." I muttered.

Stan had gotten up, but something seemed different. "Is something wrong?" I decided to ask.

Stan gave me a strange look for a second, "Well, other then this wicked hangover, no."

I went downstairs, and it felt so weird for my parents not to be there. Of course ike was here, just at his own friends at the time. "Kyle can I ask you something?" I heard Stan call from upstairs.

"Yea?" I called, heating up some stuff cause I was hella hungry.

"Did you mean the stuff you said last night?" Stan said, who was now downstairs.

"Well shit, I can't even remember the movie we watched last night." I said lightly chuckling, but then stopping as be almost seemed sad.

"Well.. I'm sorry If I brought up anything personal.." I said, setting two plates down at our table.

Stan shook his head, squinting as if he was deciding on whether he should tell him something or not.
"You said you liked me.." Stan said almost not audible enough to hear.

"Of course I like you, didn't we already go over this?" I said with a weak smile. "Ok, like, I wouldn't just have you over if I didn't like you."

He shook his head. "No no, like isn't the word you used, you used love." He was looking at me straight on, his blue eyes had no shine to them like they usually did.

I felt my cheeks get hot, and I turned away. "Well.. I'm sorry I must've been really drunk." I said with a sniffle.

4 years ago Cartman and I had gotten into a fight, and Stan and I had honestly never been closer. This must've made cartman mad, because he forced me into a bathroom, and said something to me, I guess kinda scarred me.

"I know your secret Jew boy." Cartman said with his famous shit eating grin.

"What secret?" I said, ignoring his religious slanders.

"You have a crush for marsh.. right?" He said giving me a look I couldn't quite describe.

"Well.. he's my friend, just because I like him more than a friend doesn't mean anything.

"Well, one time while me and Stan were arguing, he said he could never love a nerd like you." He smiled.

Now, I knew this couldn't be true because Stan tells me almost everything that's on his mind. But at this point Cartman was right in front of me. "He doesn't care what happens to you, because he would've shown up to see this." He said, pushing me against a wall.

"Is that all you got fat ass? All you gonna do is push me against the wall?"

Then he kissed me. You know that queasy feeling you get when you are about to tell you mom and dad the truth about something you did? That's how it felt. Then he just kept telling me that he was the only one for me and how much Stan hated me, so eventually I just went to class, curling up in a ball the best I could at a desk, and sobbed softly.

Stan walked over to me, and put his hand on my shoulder. "Are you ok?" Stan said, looking at me with those blue eyes.

The God DAMN blue eyes nO, I thought. "Uh, yea I'm fine." I smiled nervously.

"Kyle, no, just a second you were sniffling." Stan said, now looking at me more seriously. "Did I say something?"

"No, I guess you were right." I said to myself, but loud enough for him to hear. "I should tell you because for heavens sake it's been four years."

Stan looked at me with a relieved look as if I was going to get mad at him again.

So I explained the whole story to him, him also listening and reacting the same way I did in every situation. He hugged me tightly, which made me want to cry almost.

I had lost my appetite a little while ago. "I'm so sorry." Stan said quietly to me, as we finally let go of each other.

"I don't know if I was gay back then, but I did have strong feelings for you." I broke the silence.

All he did was sit there and hugged me. "That's funny, cause I thought you hated me because I kinda liked you." He said light, smiling.

"No, I got mad because you told me to fuck off." I said, awkwardly breaking the hug.

"Oh. Right."