01

Season 2
~camp kikiwaka~

~Loren's pov

I was walking in to camp and saw Zuri on the side and then Emma and Lou running really slow to each other.

"For two people happy to see each other, they're running really slow" I said.

"Lo. Omg I missed you" Zuri said hugging me.

"I missed you too" I said hugging her back.

"I missed you so much" Emma said to Lou.

"I missed you more! The woodchuck's are back together again" Lou said. Then we did our woodchuck salute.

"Nice hair Zuri and good job remembering the salute Lo" Lou said.

"Thanks" I said

"Thanks. You should see the salute I give cab drivers back in New York" Zuri said about to do the salute until Emma stopped her from showing us.

"No, no, no, no" Emma said

Then came my weird sort-a-cousin Xander. Him being his dumb self, trying to sneak up on Emma but didn't succeed.

"Hey!" Xander shouts. Emma grabs out her pepper spray and sprayed it on my stupid cousin.

"Ow, ow, ow! That burns!" Xander cries.

"You're lucky she didn't bring her taser" Zuri stated.

"Ooooo. That would be fun to watch" I said

"Lo!" My brother and Xander shouted.

"Sorry" I said. " I'm working on my people skills ok?" I said.

"Yeah, well it ain't working" Xander said.

"Ha ha, real funny" I said sarcastically.

"Xander! I'm so sorry!" Emma apologies.

"Never sneak up on a city gal, or a cow during matin' season" Lou said

"They're jumpy" I finished of her sentence.

"I'm so happy to see you! You look great!" Emma said/complimented.

"Thanks, And you look blurry" Xander said.

"Well, imma head over to grizzly cabin, so see you guys later" I said walking to the grizzly cabin with my brother.

~grizzly cabin~

Loren's pov

I was talking with my brother and Ravi in their cabin until Jorge came in.

"Time to unpack" he said starting to make a mess like he's looking for something.

"Jorge, even Mrs Kipling has folded her clothes" Ravi said. Then mrs k started growling.

"Neat freak" Jorge said. "I know right" I said back. "Victoria!" My brother shouted at me. "I'm sorry" I apologised

"Hey guys. Oh, we're getting a new Grizzly. His name is Griff, and state has sent him here as part of their nature rehabilitation program" Xander said coming in.

"Oh, So he is a juvenile park ranger like Loren and Mason?" Ravi asked

"No, he's a juvenile delinquent like Loren and Mason" Xander said.