04

A/n sorry for this note but I just wanted to warn you guys that I'm gonna do this in third pov since I'm more confident in my third point. Oh and sorry about the "Bears" thing with Zach. I was a confused Dumbo back then and didn't know which mammal to choose. But he's in the Beavers and yeah. Sorry about that.

But with the third point thing, it'll help understand what they are all thinking and stuff like that. I will have parts where I would need a characters pov so yeah. But anyways, enjoy this chapter.

3rd POV

After her little interaction with Zach, Loren made her way towards her brother and Xander. "Hey guys" She greets while hugging them both. "Who was that?" Mason questions her, curiosity and protection filled his voice. "Oh. That was Zach. The camper from the Beavers" Loren says as realization shows on Mason's face.

"So, he's the famous Zach. Woah" Mason says as Xander nods in response. "Why?" Loren asks, noticing the distant look from the pair. "Nothing!" They both shout, getting looks in return from the other campers. "Okay..." She drags before gesturing her way out. "yeah. I'm just gonna go. I'll see you guys later" She says before making her way back to Zuri and Tiffany. 

"Oh, by the way, can tell Griff to meet me by the lake at 2, please? I wanna talk to him" Loren says before turning back around and interacting with her friends. "Dude, what are we gonna do?" Mason panics, frustration in his voice. "Didn't she say something about Griff?" Xander asks, recapping what his little sister (in heart) said.

"Dude, come on" Mason pats Xander on the chest before speeding off to look for Griff. As the two boys dashed away from the mess hall, Loren was listening in on the girls talking about Griff.

"He is just adorable in every way" Zuri daydreams as Tiffany nods in agreement. "He is everything my mom doesn't look in a man" Tiffany says as Loren gives the two girls looks of confusion and jealousy.

"What do you think of him, Lo?" Zuri asks her friend as Loren looks at them plainly with a tint of blush. "What? Uh, um. H-he has amazing hair. And the smell of it is breath taking. I wish I could just tell him my feelings" Loren also daydreams as the two girls in front of her 'Ohh'. 

"And you didn't think to tell us about this" Zuri says to her with a playful look of offence. "Well, I didn't think it was important" Loren shrugs as the girls give her a slight glare. "Plus, you two were just fangirling over him and  Zach not too long ago" She defends herself as the two girls sigh in defeat.

"Touché" Zuri says as they all laugh lightly at one another. "Come on. We gotta check out some outfits for the dance" Loren says as the three girls grab their belongings and make their way out. Little did the girls know, Jorge was listening in on everything they were saying. But here's the catch. He thought they were talking about him.

GRIZZLY CABIN

Xander and Mason were running around looking for Griff, in need of telling him what happened in the mess hall. "Griff. There you are. We've been looking around for you" Xander says as we found Griff in the cabin. "Why didn't we come here in the first place?" Mason asks Xander as they both shake their heads out of breath.

"Woah. You guys look beat. Why you looking for me?" Griff chuckles lightly at them. The two were still catching their breaths so they both waved their hands as a gesture to wait. "You guys wanna tell me now?" Griff questions them wanting to know their situation. "Loren" Xander says. 

Griff's smile dropped at the mention of her name thinking something bad happened. "She was talking with that Zach guy" Mason finishes as Griff's heart sank. "What?" Griff says hurt in his tone. "But, she wants to talk to you" Mason says as he saw the look on Griff's face. "Today. 2. Lake" Xander says between breaths.

"What time is it?" Griff asks the two as they both look for a watch or something that tells time. "Uh it is 1:50" Xander says finding a mini clock in Ravi's bag. "What?" Griff panics as he jumps out of bed and changes his outfit. After checking himself in the mirror twice, he runs out of the cabin after saying bye to the duo.

Falling into bed with a sigh of relief, they both shot back up as a voice scarred them. "Hi Xandy, Macy" Hazel greets the two as they both shriek before running out of the cabin and into the mess hall. "Hide me!" The two shout as they both run behind Emma, Lou and Ravi in attempt of hiding.

"Let me guess. Hazel" Lou says as they both nod in sync. "Yikes. She's scarier than Mrs Kippling" Emma says as Lou nods in agreement and Ravi looks at her offended. "No offense taken" Ravi sarcastically says. "What's up with Loren and Griff?" Emma asks the two boys as they took a seat. "They both like each other but they're too oblivious to notice it" Mason says as Xander nods.

"Yeah. But they do have a little hangout by the lake so that's a good sign" Xander says as Lou and Emma look at each other thinking the same thing. "What's the bad sign?" Lou asks them as the boys looked confused. "You said it like there was a bad sign so what is it?" Emma clarifies as they nod understandingly. "It's Zach isn't it?" Ravi asks them as they both nod their heads.

"Let's go to the lake" Xander says as Emma and Lou jump in. "No. We want them to be alone" Lou says before Emma continued. "Yeah. It's called privacy" She says as Xander and Mason sigh in defeat. "How about we go and think of the theme" Emma says as her and Ravi make their way out of the mess hall leaving the three councilors to hangout.

LAKE

Loren was sitting by the dock waiting on for Griff as she was a bit early. Griff came walking by seeing the girl he would dream of. "Hey" Griff greets as Loren had a smile forming while turning to see the one guy she thought about. "Glad you came" She says smiling up at him. "I wouldn't miss it for the world" Griff smiles back at her, taking a seat. 

As the two sat there Griff couldn't help but to slip his hand into hers. The feeling of his hand in Loren's made her blush. Griff noticed this and pulled her closer to him. Leaning her head on his shoulder, she began to play around with his hand, as they both look out unto the lake.

"Hey, peaches?" Griff says to her as she hums in response. "Do you wanna go to the dance with me?" Griff proposes as Loren lifted herself up with a huge smile on her face, her dimples in view. "I'd love to" She smiles as Griff smiled back and the two hugged. 

Moments later, the two got up and walked back towards the camp with their hands still together. The two were joking about and enjoying each others company. Coming into view, the two made their way towards their cabins. "I'll see you later, okay?" Griff says to her as she nods her head and walks towards her cabin.

Griff stood there with a huge smile on his face not thinking anything could ruin that. He walked into his cabin and read a comic book on his bed with Loren still on his mind. As for Loren. Well, the second she walked into her cabin, she saw Lou and Emma sending hurtful glares at each other.

Seeing that Tiffany was also there, she walked up to her. "What happened here?" She asks as Tiffany had a scarred look on her face. "Xander" She says before running out of the cabin. "Somebody care to explain what happened?" Loren speaks up to the girls as they were still glaring at each other.

"No? Okay. Lou. My first patient. Please step into my office" Loren says as she gestures towards her bunk. Lou goes over and takes a seat while Loren picks out a magazine and headphones for Emma to read and not listen in on the conversation.

The minute Loren took a seat, Lou started questioning her idea. Loren only shrugged and asked her for her story on the incident. This went on and the same happened with Emma. Long story short, Lou felt hurt that Emma wouldn't trust her and her boyfriend together while Emma was betrayed and accused her best friend and boyfriend on flirting.

Loren did what she thought was best and told them to take a break from each other for a little while until they each learn their lesson. Loren was only hoping of nothing going wrong in their cabin.