Birthday Shopping

Alex's Pov:

After the boys left I went up to my room and showered.

10 minutes later...

After I was done I throw on yoga pants and Hayes's Magcon hoodie. It still smelled like his cologne. I star cleaning my room. Once I put all my clothes away I go and blow dry my hair and moistrizer on my face. I put my contacts in too. I decided I was going to go help my mom prepare for tonight. It was only 3:00pm. We weren't eating until 6:00pm or so.

I go downstairs and say "Mom you need any help?"

She says "Yes as a matter of fact I was going to go grocery shopping and to the mall for some things. Maybe we can get you a dress for tonight and things for the tour. How does that sound?" I smile.

I jump up and down and say "That sounds perfect!! Let me go get my shoes and phone."

I run upstairs and grab flip flops and my phone and head back downstairs.

We get in the car and 5 minutes later we arrive at the mall.

**********

Hayes's Pov:

When we got home everyone needed to shower. Cameron and Taylor had the idea of going outside and cleaning off with the water hoes. I didn't. I went up to my room and got on Mobli and twitter. I tweeted:

@HayesGrier Can't wait till Thursday! We will be in Chicago. The @MagconTour is coming to Illinois!!! Can't wait to see you guys!

Then I tweeted again:

@HayesGrier Wish she was here with me. Don't want to go to a meeting with these crazy boys!!

I get in the shower and do all that. After I was done I grab some kaki pants, my blue shirt that said Reckless in red on it, and my red vans. I go to my bathroom and i was having a bad hair day. I put my contacts in and spray cologen and put deoderant on. Then I go to my closet and grab my baby blue beanie.

I look through my double doors carefully to see if Alex was doing anything. Her doors were open and she was standing infront of her big long mirror. She was checking her reflection. She had my red Magcon hoodie on and youga pants. She looked good to me.

I run downstairs and meet the guys. They all like matched kind of. But we were all mostly wearing either a snapback or a benie except for Matt and Taylor. Taylor had on his bandana like always. Matt had his hair flipped up like normal. Nash and Cameron looked like they had the same hairstyles going on, they are like twins sometimes.

We all get  into the limo  that Magcon sent us.

Alex's Pov:

I was thinking about him. My phone rings and it was a text from him:

Hayes: Miss you like crazy babe!

Me: I know me too baby. Can't wait for tonight!

Hayes: Me either. But do your parents know about us dating?

Me: Yes they do. They are happy but kind of dissapointed. They don't like me dating or talking to boys.

Hayes: Oh I see. Well I got to go. Were here at the studio and I have a meeting till like 4:30. I will see you tonight beautiful. Love you! Xx

Me: Alright:( I love you too. See you soon Xx

I missed him, but I have to get my mind off of that. We walk into the mall and I hear a bunch of girls screaming and they start running towards me. My mom grabs my arm and we head up to Hollister, my favorite store.

Finally they stopped following me. We go into the store and I find a couple pairs of short shorts, some really cute crop tops and I grab a pair of skinny jeans. I try all of them on and they all fit. Then I see this really cute dress. I grab my size and try it on.

It was tight fitted so it showed my small figure, and it was white. It had a small opening on the back and two slits on the front where my hips were. I show my mom and she was in awe. She says "Alex that looks beautiful on you. You should wear that tomorrow for your birthday." I smile and say "I will. Can we stop by Zumiez I want to get a couple of beanies and probably one for Hayes or something." She nods.

I go change and we check out. I grab a black, pink, and red bandeau. They were by 2 get one free. Total came out to $115.20. Gosh. My mom pulls out her card and I look at her and say "Mom are you sure?" She says "Yes it's your birthday  tomorrow. My treat." I smile and say "Thank you."

She smiles. We head to the shoe store and I grab some heels that were white for my dress. Then I grab some red converse for Magcon tour.

We pay and leave the mall safe. Then we head to the grocery store.

I stay in the car because my mom didn't want to get mobbed. I was scrolling through all my social media sites. My phone rings. I answer it and it was Breanna.

Convo:

Her: Hey girl what you doing? How is the boyfriend?

Me: I am waiting for my mom, and he is good what about you?

Her: Oh nothing missing you. What you doing for your birthday?

Me: Hayes is taking me out on a date

Her: Awe that's cute

Me: Guess where I get to go!

Her: Where?

Me: Hayes invited me to go to Magcon with him!!

Her: Lucky, well I got to go. Mom is calling. I hope to see you soon? Love you!

Me: Me too, Miss you love you too girly see you!

I missed my best friend like crazy. She was there for me everytime. Breakups, family deaths, stressful times with family, and drama. We have been best friends for awhile and we were really close.

**********

Hope you guys like it so far. What do you think of Hayes and Alex's relationship. Do you think they will last? Will Alex become jelouse at Magcon because of all the other girls? Comment what you think of this story so far. I hope you guys like it....