I am sorry Taylor I couldn't keep the secret..

Hayes's Pov:

"Hayes... Jacob... Jacob didn't do this to me.." Those words kept on going through my head. I kneel down with one knee on the ground and I grab my hands with hers. I say "Alex what are you talking about" She says "Hayes Taylor did this to me.... he told me to say it was Jacob or Aaron. I would of never imagined Taylor doing something like this to me."

I hug her and say "I know babe me either. Can you take your contacts out please?" She nods. I hand her, her things and she takes them out. She hands me the stuff. I hand her the brush. But she shakes her head no. She takes her make up off, and brushes through her hair with her fingers. She takes hair tie off of her wrist and puts her hair into a high side pony tail.

I help her up and text Nash saying:

"Hey man Alex just told me who really did that shit to her. It wasn't Jacob. It was Taylor. Have Cameron, Matt, Jack and Jack, and Carter come over to my room tonight. Taylor isn't welcome. I am going to take Alex to go get some pain killers, ice, and food. Meet back up at 7:00pm"

"Holy shit bro. I would of never guessed. I will take care of this. Looks like that's another man down for our new group. Anyway we will see you soon."

I hand Alex her ugg's and she slip them on. She asks me "Hayes can you spray me with you cologne please..." I smile and nod. I grab my axe Phoenix and spray her with it. She smiles. I grab her hand carefully and grab our phones and a room key.

We head downstairs.

3 minutes later....

We go down to the front desk. I let Alex sit down in the chair because she was weak. I go over to the lady and she says "Hello sir how may I help you?" I say "Hi I was wondering if you could help me. I need a new suite. One with 2 bedrooms. Were on the 5th floor. The names should be under Grier, and Clark. Also I need pain killers, water, ice, and food or pizza."

"Oh yes. Um I believe there was just a guy here who went by the name Nash I believe. He asked for a 2 bedroom suite for the rest of your guys stay. Here is your room keys. And it is the same floor just down the hallway a little more. Oh and you can get those sort of things right over there."

She points to a buffet bar type thing. I say thank you and stick the room keys in my pocket. I walk over to Alex and say "Hey babe I will be right back what kind of food you want?"

She says "Pizza." I smile and kiss her head. I walk over to the bar thing. A guy comes up to me and says "Hello sir how may I help you?"

I say "I was wondering if you could bring pain killers, water bottles, ice, and a pizza to room 126 on the 5th floor please?"

"Of course we can. What kind and size of pizza would you like?"

"Cheese and medium size please. How long will this take? My girlfriend is dehydrated really bad and I need to get water and food in her system."

"Well let me pull up your information and room and I will tell you. Looks like Mr. Grier, Nash is it?"

"No it's Hayes. Nash is my older brother."

"Oh I am so sorry. Hayes, looks like we have one made we just need to heat it up. So we should have it in less then 10 minutes."

"Sounds good to me. I will see you guys soon. Oh and put it on this card."

I hand them my new 26mgmt card and they swipe it and hand it back. I go over to Alex and she was falling asleep. I know she doesn't like soda but that is what she needs right now.

I wake her up and she says "Hayes I saw Taylor..." She was sleeping the whole time. She must be seeing him after what he did to her. I say "Alex did he say anything to you?"

She says "Yeah he said I knew you couldn't keep it from Hayes. Now you will pay for it. Something bad will happen to you in the next 24 hours. It may be you... or Hayes. Good luck Lex." I saw a tear fall from her long beautiful brown eyelashes.

I wipe it away and help her up. We go up to our floor. We pass our rooms and she says "Hayes where are we going?" I smile and say "Alex we have our own room together from now on when we go on tour. Your safe with me and far away from all of the bad guys."

She smiles and I hand her the key. I say "Will you do the honors?" She smiles and takes the key. She was still kind of weak so I had to hold her back so she wouldn't fall.

She opens the door and there is only one bed. Nash must of told her to tell us 2 beds but in reality he got us one bed. Nash trusted me. Heck he didn't even own a condom neither did I. So we wern't planning on doing stuff like that. But the bed was circle shape and the room was beautiful. Alex smiles and hugs me.

She was so happy. This trip was going to get better every day I spend it with her. Now we are never going to be separated by anyone. Not even my parents. This is our summer. Our summer of memories and we continue to make them day after day.

I lift her up over my shoulder and carry her into the room. I lay her on the bed. She was so beautiful, I caress her small pale cheek and she puts her cold hand on mine. She smiles. I lean down and kiss her.

Her lips were cold like her hands. I move my other hand on her hip bone the other supporting my weight so I wouldn't hurt her.

She puts her hand around my neck and the other on my back. We were making out. I took it slower then normal for Alex's sake. She was so weak her movement was slower then normal.

Her hands ran along the hem of my shirt. They were so cold. My body was really warm so I made a balls deep move. I stand on my knees and take the shirt off and throw it to the floor.

She bites her lip which drives me crazy. I go back down and kiss her. She lets me gain entrance immediately. She was so beautiful. I managed to pull the hair tie out of her hair. I was making out with the girl of my dreams with one hand running through her beach curls and the other sliding it into the hoodie by her hip.

Then we hear a knock. She gasp. The last time she heard a knock was when Taylor came. She tenses up and I feel it. I lift her up and pull the sweats off and throw them to the floor. I throw a hoodie on. I pull the covers over her and say "I am going to the door watch."

I walk over and open the door to see the man with the food. Then he says "Your brothers friend told me to give you these." Then he pulls out some container. It looked like a bottle.