013

Around 9:30 pm Jimin left his two younger friends, who had already fell asleep in each other's arms. He couldn't go without taking a picture of the two cuddling, like they actually were a real couple. Jimin thought they looked like a real couple, and if anyone else saw the two, they would probably think the same.

Taehyung's eyes slowly opened up, but he didn't expect to feel arms around his waist and heavy breathing on his chest. He looks down, and the sight makes him feel a bit flustered and happy, since he's only been dreaming about seeing Jungkook like this. Taehyung would just sit for hours, daydreaming about Jungkook around his waist and looking a bit needy, for attention and his imagination looked pretty accurate to what's happening right now.

All the thoughts trapped in his head, disappeared, since the only thing that was in his mind was the beautiful sight in front of him. He didn't know how late it is, where Jimin is and how they ended up sleeping in the first place, but he doesn't really care at the moment. Taehyung just wanted to sleep more, pulling the younger closer to him, if that's even possible.

However, the thought hit the brunette like a truck "That would be weird..." he mutters to himself. The thought of doing it made Taehyung's cheek flush in a red color, until he figured out that it might be creepy for Jungkook. They weren't even together, yet the two of them were laying here and cuddling each other like it was no tomorrow.

"What would be weird?" a tired voice suddenly says, it was Jungkook, who wasn't even awake enough to hear that his voice sounded like mumbling against the older's chest. Taehyung couldn't tell what the other said, but now he knew that the other was awake and heard what he asked himself. Jungkook became a bit more awake and looks up at the older's face "What would be weird?" he repeats.

Taehyung didn't know how to answer, since the only thing he was thinking about right now is Jungkook's lips, that just looks so kissable at the moment, but the younger's innocent expression made him melt on the inside. He wants to kiss him so much, but he doesn't want to get awkward around his friend, so he managed to resist it. "I was just talking to myself" he finally answers.

When Jungkook finally wakes up completely and realizing what's happening, he did something he thought he would never do, he pressed his face even closer to Taehyung's chest, he didn't want the other to see his flustered face. He just wanted to fall asleep again, but he knows he won't be able to.

"Kookie, did you fall asleep?" the older asks quietly, but Jungkook was stupid enough to actually nod his head, he prayed that Taehyung didn't notice "If you gonna pretend you're asleep, don't nod next time" the brunette chuckles and wraps his arms tightly around the other "Don't ask, since you was the one who started hugging me so tight"

After some minutes, just laying there, Jungkook finally decided to pull away from the older and sit up in the bed, Taehyung did the same. This time Taehyung's eyes didn't connect with Jimin's, but with Jungkook's, he liked that much better.

"Hey, Tae, can I ask you something?"

"You already did, but go ahead"

"Why did you and Jimin talk about me?" the question was just a simple question, and it was not a big deal for Jungkook, he was just curious. However, for Taehyung it was a difficult question to answer, since what if the younger just played with him and actually heard his whole conversation with Jimin?

"Uhm, what do you mean? When did we talk about you?" he decided to play dumb.

"I just heard you mentioning my name before entering your room, so I was wondering what the two of you could possibly talk about, you know, about me"

"Ah, I just said that you might be here soon, it wasn't something serious" Taehyung is a good liar, since Jungkook didn't ask more questions, he just nodded "Since we're already talking, I've always wanted to ask you something"

"Oh?"

"Or perhaps just talk to you, since we've friends and stuff, but we haven't really talked about personal stuff, like our families and stuff.. Like, I've been at your house, but I've never seen your mom and dad. Scratch that, I've never seen something related to woman at your house, do you just live with your dad?" Taehyung wouldn't normally ask so personal questions, but he's just curious to see if the younger was willing to talk to him about personal things.

He wanted to know if he was more than just a guy Jungkook plays games with.

"I actually live with both of my parents, but I don't really have a mom, I got two dads" Jungkook wouldn't tell this to any random person, not because he's ashamed that he got two dads, but he didn't want people talk shit about his dads in front of him or behind is back.

"Oh shit, I wanna meet your parents! They're living their life right, cuz yeah, they live together and got a son! Oh my god, life goals" Taehyung says in a really excited voice, which made Jungkook really happy and he couldn't help but smile.

"What about you? Where are your parents?"

"I live with both of my parents, but they're both busy with their work, since the both of them are doctors"

"My parents are also quite busy with work, I've only eaten with them once this week, or maybe month.. They've been busy, but at least we got to have a conversation when ate together, like they finally got to ask me about school and stuff"

"That's great, but you gotta invite me next time you eat with them" Taehyung says and gently punch Jungkook's shoulder, who didn't even react to that, he just asked how much the clock is "It's currently 11:18pm"

"I don't wanna go home.. Please cuddle with me some more" the younger says and opens his arms, Taehyung chuckles and the two ended up cuddling "no homo though, cuz I'm not homosexual, I'm homiesexual" the older saw it coming, but he really didn't like that, even if it was a joke. He didn't want to think like that, but he felt like Jungkook gave him false hope.

"Kookie?"

"Hm?"

"Can you stop saying that you're not gay?"

"But I'm not gay..." Taehyung would've believed the younger's words, if he didn't sound so unsure and almost like he was lying to him "I just.."

"Jungkook, you know that I'm gay, so how do you think I feel when you're all cuddled up with me and cute, but then you suddenly say that you're not gay" the older knew he said too much and fucked up right now "I'll just go and get us something to drink" Taehyung says and got up from the bed, walking downstairs to the kitchen.

Jungkook knew he fucked up, and he wish he didn't.

____________
this is really messy sorry

____________this is really messy sorry