Only you

Lili was on a date with Cole in lilis trailer watching Netflix. Things were getting a little hard to control now that there dating secret was almost is out. They didn't announce it yet. they didn't know if it was true or not but none of their casting mates knew about them either. Being attacked by pops and fan has made her anxious worst. She wasn't becoming depressed or anything it was her self felt like she was being chocked and when I comes to panic attacks she's alway having that. "Lili should we break up?"Cole asked grabbing her hand. She looked at him shocked. "I. Don't understand. You don't wanna be with me?"she asked. Her throat tightened. She took her hand away. "No. No of course I wanna be with you lili it just you're health isn't getting better than before. I really wanna be with you and I really fucking love you but I'm willing to look another way if I'm hurting you"Cole said. That was the first time he said I love you and that was the only thing she could focus on. He loved her. She didn't eat it and he was forced to. He actually. Genuinely loved her. She climbed on his lap giving him a kiss. Then a longer one which cole didn't object to at all. "I don't care anymore"Lili giggled. "Now that I know you love me I'm not letting you go"Lili added kissing him more causing his arms that were holding him up to go jelly and around her waist was he was flat on her bed. . She took off her shirt kissing him more after he took off his. She kissed down his body's when he forced her to go under him making her laughed. He kissed her neck holding her jaw. She was breathing deeply closing her eyes feeling his hands all over her back and hips and waist. She pulled his closer and her bra unhooked. She slipped it off holding him. "Are you sure you want to do this"Cole whispered in her ear with his now raspy husky voice. "Definitely "she mumbled.

Betty laid on top of his bare chest to chest. She looked at him smiling kissing his chest. "Hey guys"kj walked in. "Shit"Cole said pushed Lili down so kj didn't see anything of lilis. Lili covered herself worried about what was about to go down. Cole got up with the a different sheet praying kj would listen. "I'm gonna go"kj announced. "No!"lilis shouted. "Kj you have to keep this between us"Lili begged. "Um yeah"kj said a little red. It was embarrassing walking in on his Bestfriend's. "Ohh my god"Lili said losing it. Kj walked out quickly. "Ew ew ew "he shouted. "What wrong"cami asked. "Uhhhh nothing. Why?"he smiled fakely. "You were screaming ew while running out of lilis trailer"cami said. "Ohh that. They were walking um rick and morty and its nasty"Archie said. "Well looks like I'm third wheeling it. I love rick and morty"cami smiled. "Ohh no no. I wanted to watch a few with you"he smiled nervously. "ohh "he pushed her seaway from that trailer.

"What are we going to do?!"Lili said at Cole who was rethinking his whole existence. "Tell the cast. They will be PISSED hearing it for other then us"Cole said running out of options. "Are you ready for that?"Lili asked. "Yeah. Of course. Lils, if you wanted to tell the whole world I'd be fine with it"Cole explained. "Confession board?"Lili smiled. He nodded.

They waited until it was late at night.
Cole and lili are dating and have been for 4 months!! Instagram post could be 1-3 -  they signed. They snuck back falling asleep in there under-wear ink to be work up by an kj. "Guy I swear I didn't write it!"he slammed the door making them get up. "We did it kj. We didn't wanna hid it from you all anymore"lili said putting her robe in leaving to the bathroom. Cole scratched his head. "Who was to first to?"Cole asked yawning. "Charles "he mumbled. "He woke up everyone and showed "he added. "Okay. It's fine. Kj don't worry man. We've been wanting to go public"Cole said rubbing his eyes. "Babe I'm gonna go to my trailer"Cole sad putting his slippers on. "Okay. Come back for me?"she said with her toothbrush in her mouth. Yeah I'll be back in 30"he said walking to his trailers only to receive looks from the cast members and stuff. But he just yawned going into his trailer

Part two coming your way.