A lunch with him (Part 2)

Ath POV

And here I am, sitting in the very back, suffering "I can't really see anything here. I hate this!" I spoke in a low voice but I notice this girl beside me. He didn't even look at me or talk with me when the classes started. Maybe she's focusing on the lessons.

The classes just go on and on until it become noon, the end of classes. It's lunchtime. "Do you have someone to eat with?" A question to this girl. But wait, what was the name of this girl? All I know is she's Ms. Park but I don't know what her first name is. Maybe I can ask later during lunch.

"None. Can you eat with me? You're the only person that I know in this school. Jebal!" She said with a desperate and a little shyfull voice. I just answered her "Yes, of course." We go to the cafeteria together, get our food and sit, facing each other and eat. "Do you like the food?" I ask. "Ne. It's very delicious. I can't stop eating." She answered while her mouth is full with food.

I eat my food slowly and there are still many food but when I look at her she almost finishes her food. She's a fast eater or maybe she's just hungry. "Are you that hungry?" I ask with a smile formed in my face. "Aniyo. I just eat many when the food matches my taste. How about you? You didn't eat much until now. Are you a slow eater?" She laughed a bit. "Yahh! No boys are slow eater. Not me!" I answered being desperate. We just laughed together a lot. I saw something little thing near her lips. I immediately get it with a soft touch. While getting it, my hand just slipped and touch her lips. It was soft, a pinkish lips, a kissable lips. I like it.

A seconds ago, I come back to my senses and immediately remove my hand in her lips. When I see her expression, she looks like confuse if what did I just do. We fell really awkward until I hear someone calling me. "Ath!". I knew that it was my friend and I look at the back of mine to see him.

Rose POV

This boy that I still don't know the name, just touch the side of my lips. It looks like he got something. Maybe a little food was left there. But it shock me that he touch my lips with gis soft hand. Omo! What's happening? What's this? What is he doing? Yahh! Why is my heart fluttering? Why? I don't even know his name and anything about him but why I am like this?

My mind are full of questions. A seconds ago, he immediately remive his hand in my lips. He just said bothing. Our world just become very quiet. A very awkward moment until one boy call him "Ath!" and he turn back to saw him. I saw a man. Maybe it's his friend. But that guy call him "Ath" , is that his name? Ath Villafuente? It's a beautiful name. A very beautiful one.

"Hey bro!" They appear their hand together. "I didn't see you after the class. I really want to eat with you." The friend of Ath said. "Oh! I'm sorry. You shoild have text me." Ath answered to him. "But wait!" He look at me. "Who's this girl? She can't be your girlfriend, right?" That friend of Ath asks him with a little laugh. "Hey! Watch what you say. She's just my classmate, my seatmate." He answered.

While they're talking, I just stay quiet and look at them. "Then, Let me met her." This friend of Ath said. "Oh! Annyeonghaseyo." With a little bow. "I mean, Hello. I'm sorry. I'm just used to it." I answered in a shyful voice. My god! It's my second time doing this. I hope there wont be a third one. But wait, this friend of Ath seems familiar to me. Did I see him before? I guess he's a Korean.

"So, what's your name?" This guy ask me again. Ath just tap a little hard the arm of his friend and said "Yahh! What are you doing?"
"Aniyo, Ath. It's ok" I look at him, I mean Ath. "Oh I'm Rose Anne Park. Just Rose for short." I said to the friend of Ath with a little smile. " What a beautiful name and my name is Alexander Park." He said. "Wait, what? Park? As in Park? I'm Park too." I said with a shock face and expression. "Yes, baby." He smile and just stand up and go. So my guess was right. But Park? The same as me?

"I'm sorry" Ath bow a bit at me saying that. "He's such a jerk" he said i a serious way. "Aniyo, It's okay. But is it true that his surname is Park?" I asked. " Yeah, It is. He's a Korean. He was born on korea and live there for almost 10. But when he ws 10, he transferred here." He answer. " By the way, let's go now to our room before the bell rings." I said to him. We stand and go to our room together.

Alexander POV

I hear the news that she just got transfer here, today. I've been finding her. Where could she be? I come to her classroom but she's not there. I also go to the library, she's not there also. When I think of it, It's lunch so she may be at the cafeteria. When I enter the cafeteria, I saw a familiar back of a boy facing another person. When the person that he is facing move a little ro the left. I saw her , it's a girl. It's the girl that I'vw been wanting to find. In a sudden, that boy put het hand in the lips of the girl. I'm a little annoyed that he do that. Just in seconds, he remove his hand and I immediately call the boy, his my friend "Ath" he look at me. We talk infront of the girl. After we two talk, i talk to the girl that I've been looking for (what we have talk is already in Rose POV)

"Yes, baby." I stand and walk to the door of the cafeteria. I just stay at the little side of the door of the cafeteria. I looked at them. They talk just a little bit and stand from their chair. I saw them walking toward gere so I immediately hide behind the door of my locker. I pretend that I was looking for something or getting something inside it. When I look at thhem again, they goet outside the cafeteria and go walk on the opposite side of where I am. They must be going to their classroom now. But why did she not know me? Did she not remember me? Does she forget me?

Author's Note
Hello. Is it good? Please vote and comment for next part.
What could be the relationship of Alexander and Rose?
What could be Ath's fullname?