😭

So one of my Wattpad best friends had to leave Wattpad because she has fucking helicopter parents who took her phone away for probably ever because she made a C in a class.

So now she won't have a phone for most likely ever because her parents are fucking helicopter parents. And I mean it. They literally track everything she does on her phone all the time.

Like ugh. But they took her phone away and turned the wifi off and she probably won't get it back and it will be 2 years till she can buy her own phone.

So I probably won't hear from her for 2 years or more.

But in her book she posted a chapter saying by to everyone and here's what she said to me...

I woke up at 2:20am and I read this and I legit started crying...

She is a huge fan of Ethan Dolan and her and I would have play arguments about who loved him more and the fact that she just let me have him (pretty much) like that...

Like that made me realize that I'll never hear from her for awhile and I don't even know...

She hasn't been gone that long and I've already cried and I'm sad and can't even...

I don't know but I... I'm just so sad and miss her.

KingAnastasia whenever and if you ever come back I'll be waiting 😭♥️ I love you 💖