im sorry to be annoying and tag u here...

I just have to rant... I'm really sad and I have nobody to talk to.. I'm sorry...

nobody's going to read this cause nobody is active but I have no friends... I go to school and I sit alone or watch other conversations happen... everyone has moved on without me... yeah I have a boyfriend but sometimes you just need a friend too so he doesn't have all the pressure of being your only friend and your boyfriend.

I have also cried the most I have ever cried this year alone and it's only February 16th 2020... and I just noticed that I was getting dragged in the comments of my "questions" book because I put a fucking continent instead of a country. LIKE WTF DOES IT MATTER!! like it took everything not to be petty back. like thank you. thank you everyone in those comments on chapter 53 for making me feel like even more like a dumbass and making me feel like a shitty and dumb person just because I ACCIDENTALLY put a CONTINENT instead of a COUNTRY... like thank you. thank you so fucking much. I really appreciate coming on Wattpad after I finished crying and seeing that. thank you so fucking much.

anyways... I'm tagging people because I just want to have friends again and... idek anymore...

ssweet-creaturee

Miss_Guided01

diewithoutu

papiwaves

alexisb1997

Danielle504

-wildflowerhood

Auralia_xo

theEEKstoryteller

sunsetsinouterspace

thecosmicgarnet

victorious28

-iconicgrande

I'm sorry again to tag you guys... idk Wattpad just used to make me feel safe and I miss having friends and I just don't have anyone anymore besides my boyfriend. which is of course great but I miss having friends... I really wanna start this again and I know I always say that but I don't but that's only because nobody's active and I don't expect you to be active for me cause no and you can ignore this... Idk I'm just sensitive rn..