Try to stay on your feet, Bambi

It's been a little over a week since I last saw Tyler. Training camp started and he's been in Cedar Park. It may be corny but I've missed him. He wanted to hang out before his games start up so he is taking me out today. I can't wait to see him. We've FaceTimed a few times while he was down there but it's not the same. I need his arms around me again.

"I get to see Tyler today, Gracie." Her head perks up at the mention of his name and her tail starts wagging a mile a minute. "Oh, you like him too? Smart dog." It's no surprise that Grace is familiar with Tyler's name at this point. Most of the time when I FaceTime with him she's right there with me and he talks to her.

He told me to dress warm, which is weird considering it's sweltering outside. I decide to go with some leggings and a light long sleeved top. I don't want to melt as soon as I step outside. He's going to be picking me up. I'm a little nervous. My house could probably fit inside of his. I know he isn't going to judge me for it, it's not like everyone can live in a castle like he does, but I just want to make a good impression. I spent all morning making sure everything is perfect. I'm sure it was overkill considering I doubt we are actually going to be spending any time here. It's always good to be prepared, though.

The doorbell rings and Grace and I both get up from the couch. My heart's pounding, her tail is wagging. She can't possibly know it's him already. I can't get to the door soon enough. I've been waiting for over a week to see his smiling face again. I open the door and he immediately smiles. There it is, the most beautiful smile I have ever seen in my life. "Hey," he says. He doesn't waste any time and he pulls me in for a hug. I squeeze him tightly. I get my hug. Finally. He kisses my cheek and squeezes me once more before letting me go.

"Come on in, it's way too hot out there." He steps inside and I close the door. I can see him looking around, taking it all in. "Beware of my vicious attack dog."

He squats down in front of her. "She missed me. Didn't you, Grace?" She licks him all over his face.

"We're still working on the vicious part."

He laughs as pets her, then squishes her face in his hands. "You could never be vicious. You're a good girl."

He stands up. "Ready to go?"

Grace starts jumping up on him, something I have taught her not to do. "Grace, you know we don't jump on people." I can't believe how much of an attention whore she is being.

"You can if you want. Just me, though." He smiles so wide, so proud of himself.

"I'll keep that in mind." I can't stop myself from blushing. He's such a flirt and I love it.

Tyler sits down on the couch and Grace stands up in between his legs, propping herself up on the edge of the cushion. He rubs the sides of her neck. "I'm going to be taking your mommy out for a bit, but I promise I won't have her back too late." She jumps up on the couch and rests her head in his lap.

"Well, I guess we are staying here. She's claimed you." As much as I want to go out with him, I can't help swooning over the fact that she has taken a liking to him. He's so cute with her.

"As much as I'd love to stay I have a lot of stuff planned for us today. Sorry, Grace." He stands up. "Oh that reminds me, go grab your bathing suit."

"My bathing suit? I thought i was supposed to dress warm."

"You are."

"Ok. I'll be right back." I have a million thoughts running through my head as I walk to my bedroom to get my bathing suit. He obviously plans to bring me back to his place to go swimming. I wasn't really expecting that. I should probably pack something else to wear besides what I'm wearing right now. I grab a bag from my closet and put my bathing suit in it along with some shorts and a tank top.