I Forgive You

Liu furrowed his eyebrows and blinked twice before walking over to Jeff, getting a closer view to make sure it was actually him.
He looked into his brothers eyes and cocked his head to the side a little. It was actually..him. He felt the connection.
"Jeffrey..It's me, Liu. I know you remember me.."
Jeff teared up and shook his head before backing into hoodie.
"No.."
Hoodie held him in place.
Liu spoke again.
"I'm your brother.."
Jeff continued to yell
"NO. NO NO NO NO NO"
Toby removed his goggles and walked off into the woods, leaving the situation before bursting into tears.
The gruff voiced man broke loose from hoodies grip looked into Liu's eyes before examining his face.
He remembered the story behind his brothers stitches and the mental damage he had caused.
Jeff grabbed Lius hand and rolled up his sleeve, searching for a clear indicator that the man who stood before him was truly his blood brother.
He came across a birthmark.
The same one he used to tease him for owning because
The younger, more immature Jeff, thought it looked like a dick.
Jeff sniffled and started to laugh.
Liu frowned and snatched his arm away, pulling down his sleeve.
"It's you.." Jeff said, his voice still a little shaky.
"Yes..it is"
"I'm sorry for everything I've put you through." He started to tear up again. "I regret it. I regret killing our parents and I mostly regret trying to harm you."
Liu pulled Jeff into a hug and pat his back.
"Don't apologize. I forgave you years ago."