Chapter 1 (not edited)

**stiles POV**

Hi, my names stiles stilinski well actually it's stiles mikaelson  I'm a hybrid like my brother klaus but no one knows that. I moved to beacon hills to live a normal life after my whole family was killed by our evil father. He tracked Me and my siblings down and killed all of them apart from me and klaus, their entire sire lines dying along with them, but before he could kill me And klaus we grabbed the white oak and killed him. Then me, klaus and our sire lines went into hiding pretending to be normal people because there are still hunters out there trying to find us. But I've erased an history of us. No one knows what We look like or even our name, they just know there are two more original vampires out there. But they will never find us. Me and klaus separated because we thought it was much safer for us both to hide apart. But I miss having my big brother around.

So now I'm in beacon hills. I compelled the whole town to believe I grew up here as a child and that I'm the sheriffs son. I'm 18 years old, have been for over a thousand years. My bestfriend is Scott mcall. I met him when he was 16 and we instantly became best friends. Everything was perfect. My life was perfect. Until Scott was bitten and turned into a Werewolf. After that I decided that once he got a handle on the whole situation I could tell him about me being a vampire. But I couldn't.

**flashback**

It has been a couple of months since Scott had turned. And I think he can know about me now. The truth is Scott hasn't been acting like himself. Maybe it's just all the new changes. I'm sure he'll be his old self soon.

I get to his house and he lets me in.

'Scott have you ever heard about vampires?' I question him

He snorts and says ' yeah disgusting creatures. They are monsters. And if I ever find those two remaining ones I'll kill them. It won't be that hard considering how weak they are and I'm a werewolf so much stronger than them. Why do you ask'

'Oh no reason I just wanted to know if you heard about them' I say trying to hide my sadness

**end of flashback**

Everytime I think about that day it's makes me angry. And he is not stronger than me. Me and klaus destroyed every last piece of the white oak. Nothing can kill us now. We are the strongest creatures on earth.

So after that day I decided to carry on pretending to be human. Wearing baggy clothes to hide my muscles, pretending to suck at lacrosse and just being a clumsy weak human.

I look at the time and realise I have to get to dereks loft for a pack meeting. This surprised me because they haven't invited me to one in ages. Ever since Scott got turned he's become arrogant, selfish and just a horrible person. He's not the same person he was. He's become popular while I'm stuck on the sidelines. He knew I had a crush on Lydia but decided to take her for himself. Even dating her for a while. This caused me to slip up and kill a couple of people. But I hid them as animal attacks. Then I finally found happiness with Malia. Until I caught him making out with her.

Honestly I don't know why I'm still friends with them all. They treat me like rubbish. I guess I just want to keep up with being a human. And I cling onto the memories of me and Scott being happy and bestfriends. I don't want to lose them for some reason.

***

I walk up to dereks and hear them all laughing and having fun. Maybe things are starting to change. Happily I open the door but the happiness fades away.

'So why did you guys call me here?' I question.

'Stiles you are out of the pack' Scott's says completely unfazed

'What?' I question getting angry. I have to turn away because I feel my fangs starting to come out. 'Why' I ask shakily

They all laugh 'why do you think? You are weak. We can't hang around you anymore. We are popular strong and everyone likes us. But you are nothing. You are weak. Pathetic. Unpopular. We can't be seen with you anymore' Scott says. The others sniggering behind him.

I turn back around once I got myself under control 'I'm not weak' I whisper

'Really' Issac says and he punches me right across the face.

I run out the door before they get a chance to see it heal. I can't let them know my secret. Not yet. First I have to get my revenge.