Chapter 2 (not edited)

**stiles POV**

After yesterday I ran into the woods to clear my head. What happened broke my heart. I loved them all. But obviously they don't love me back.

I remeber what Scott said to me when I tried to tell him about me being a hybrid

They are monsters....

They are weak....

I hated Scott and the rest of the pack so much. I can't hold it back anymore. The hunger for fresh human blood not from a stupid blood bag . I need it. Suddenly I caught a scent. I ran over to see a man jogging in the woods. I hear the blood pumping through his veins. And I went over to him and sunk my teeth into his flesh. Not even thinking about it twice. The anger and blood lust took over. And it feels amazing.

Once I left the woods I decide to call an old friend to come to town. Katherine.

**on the phone**

K- hello

S- Katherine? It's been a while

K- stiles! It's been so long I've missed you

S- I missed you too Darling.  Listen, I need you to come to beacon hills. We need to cause some trouble.

K- I'll be there right away

**phone call ends**

After that conversation I decide to go home and plan my revenge. I was going to make them feel as weak and pathetic as they made me feel. No longer would I be the lonely stiles sitting on the side lines and Scott McCall gets everything. This time I will get everything. Starting with becoming captain of the lacrosse team and stealing a girl from him like he's done to me twice.

****

After a couple of hours there's a knock at the door. I open it to see Katherine. Her beautiful Wavy hair blowing gently in the wind. with a devilish smile on her face.

'Well aren't you going to let me in' she says still smiley

'Of course darling. You may enter'

She enters my house and she jumps into my arms. We passionately kiss. We haven't seen eachother in so long.

'Stiles mikaelson oh how I've missed you' she says planting another kiss in my lips.

'Katerina pertrova I've missed you dearly' I say placing a kiss on her cheek.

I don't really know what me and Katherine are. I mean we are not in a relationship but it's always like this when we are together. But I don't have time to think about it now.

'So what did you call me here for' she asks taking a seat

'Well I need to get revenge on my old pack. And I need your help' I say smirking

'And what do you need me to do'

'Well Scott, my ex bestfriend, thinks he is the most amazing person on earth just because he is a werewolf. He thinks vampires are weak and that he can beat them all. He also thinks he's better than me. And to show him that he's not better I need you. I need you to get him to like you and want to date you. And just when he falls in love with you. I'm going to take you away from him. And that's just the beginning of the revenge plan I have on him' I say taking her hand

'I like this plan. We shall start tomorrow' she says standing up and we walk upstairs and into my room.

*****

The next day Katherine and I wake up ready to go to school. Instead of wearing my usual baggy cloths I decided to go for something tighter. Showing of my muscles. I also go to an old abandoned place where I'm hiding all my expensive cars from years of compelling people to give them to me.

Me and Kathrine arrive at school early to compel the principle to enroll her at the high school. Then we leave and when school returns we shall arrive separately. So Scott and the pack don't know that we know eachother.

I step out of my car and feel the eyes of the pack on me. I used my hearing to listen into their conversation.

'Is that stiles?' I hear Lydia say 'when did he get so fit'

'And when did her get that car?' Scott questions and I can smell a hint of jealousy radiating off him.

'Wait didn't I punch him just yesterday? Why isn't there a mark?' Issac chimes in

'I don't know but we will figure it out' Malia states

I walk into school not even looking at them. Their eyes where on me the whole way. As I get in I see kat standing at her locker. I give her a small nod and smirk and she does the same back.

'Hey you are he new girl right?' Scott asks holding out a hand for her to shake. Great. , this plan is already working.

'Yes. I'm Katherine and you are?' She asks taking his hand and shaking it.

'Scott mcall'

They stand there for a while flirting and Scott doesn't know I'm listening to any of it.

The bell rings and I head to class. I walk in a bit late and see Scott talking to kat. When he sees me he gives me a dirty look and continues talking to her. When he did that I get upset again. I can't believe he betrayed me after all our years of friendship. But soon I will have my revenge.

Soon school was over and it was time for lacrosse. This season I'm going to take captain away from Scott.

'Stilinski you shoot while Scott is in goal' coach shouts and blows his whistle

'Wow this should be easy' Scott says sniggering along with Issac

I feel my fangs start to grow as my hunger returns. Come on stiles control it. Scott can't know yet. 

He steps in goal and I Stare at him right in the eyes. Glaring at him I take a shot and it goes straight in the goal. Scott looks so confused. I hit all 15 shots in a row. Scott not catching one of them.

'And that's how you play lacrosse well done stilinski' coach yells and we get on with playing a match

I beat Scott. Every single time.

'Mcall looks like your role as captain might be coming to an end. Stilinski is much better than you' coach says after dismissing us all

Scott just runs past me hitting my shoulder along the way. I can sense the anger coming of him. This plan is going perfectly....