MY HEART MAKES TIME RUN

"first skipping classes and now mysterious boys in leather jackets?" she paused, a smile creeping up on her face.

"who changed you?" she added with a laugh.

"he's just someone from university" i remind her while wiping down the tables from the dirty days work.

"clearly he's not just a 'someone' if he held your hand! i mean i don't even remember the last time i saw you having skinship with anyone"

"trust me on this one, its actually not what it seems" i say while rubbing two fingers harshly against my temples.

"enlighten me then" says the brunette with a smirk.

"this morning i ran into him on the rooftop, so literally we've known each other for about...nine hours" i say while looking down at my wristwatch. "i didn't willingly hold his hand, he just did it to stop jungkook from staring"

"ah i see, intimidating biker boy wants to make the romantic ex lover jealous—same exact plot as my drama actually" she laughs and i throw an arm at her chest.

"owie" she whimpers, hand clutching at her torso.

"don't get too excited, thats gonna be the last you see of him, because once again i don't even know anything but his name".

"hm you seem disappointed about that" jangmi teases while wiggling her eyebrows.

"oh please, did you not see him? he's literally my polar opposite—i don't do leather jackets, tatoos, or risk taking. i could care less what that no mannered, pretty faced smoker does with his life.

"you know what they say...opposites attract. its been a while since you had a spark in your love life, let loose, get that bad boy dic-"

"would you look at that? my shifts over! goodnight jangmi" i yell while hooking up my apron, grabbing my backpack, and dashing out the door.

"right on time" called out a deep voice from behind.

i jumped startled by the sudden speaker, and quickly turned around to face him.

"kim taehyung" i say with a sigh, "are you stalking me?"

"not stalking exactly, but i am here to walk you home" he said with overflowing confidence.

"and if reject your offer?"

he smirks before answering "then good luck dealing with the rest of my gang straight ahead, its kidnapping hour." he turned around with a spin in his step, while popping a newly opened lollipop in his mouth.

you almost jump onto his arm at this threat, "okay! okay fine...damn gangsters"

he laughs and you feel the vibrations as you are still latched onto him. pulling away quickly you make your way down the sidewalk.

"i was kidding you know... i cant believe you think im in a gang"

your eyes widen, "well i wouldnt put it past you" you reply while looking him up an down. "i cant believe you manipulated me, so that you could take me home"

he hummed, "dont complain now, you should be happy someone wants to talk to you"

you gasp at his change in demeanor, "what happened to the deceitful bad boy who wanted nothing to do with girls?"

"well i wouldn't consider you a girl, you're definitely lacking in some areas" he responds while motioning to your backside and chest.

"how dare you!", you yell while clasping your chest, "all guys are pigs" you huff while walking faster in attempts to leave the perv behind.

"woah slow down i was joking" he says while laughing hardly, clutching his stomach.

"you and joke in the same sentence? tonight is just full of surprises" you say showing no signs of slowing down.

soon enough you are approaching your building and you almost forget the boy who's still following behind you.

"this is your stop?" he asks while nearing your figure.

he nods, "lemme see your phone"

"what why? if you're gonna steal it-"

"no you dickface" he says while swiftly pulling your device from the front pocket of your bag and typing something in it.

"dream of me" he says while placing your phone back into your hands, and his lollipop between your parted lips.