Idea

*bailey's pov*

I was so tired. Even though I woke up at 11:30. I heard laughing and jack, jack and Bianca were all sitting on the couch in the living room. Madea was blaring and my jack turned and liked at me. He winked and turned back around. He a so cute. His blonde hair stuck up a little in the back and I walked behind him as he sat on the couch. I ran my hands through his hair and he grabbed one of my hands and kissed it. My hair was a wild mess and I was wearing baggy pajama pants and a tight tank top. He led me around the couch and I sat in his lap. He tugged on my ear with his teeth and his hands rubbed my upper body and thighs. It tickled a bit and I squirmed. I watched the movie and didn't even see that jack and Bianca left.

*jack's pov*

"Let's leave the birds." In whispered in Bianca's ear. She nodded and we went to her room. I've come to know the purple walls and pop art pictures well. The bed was messy and Bianca went and laid on it. Her her pj top crept up to reveal her stomach. Her hello kitty pj bottoms showed off her toned and tanned legs. I got on the bed and hovered over her small frame. I put my left hand on her bare hip. She shivered.

"Your hand is cold." She laughed. I moved closer to her mouth and was millimeters away, her breath was heavy and her pupils dilated.

"SIKE!" I jumped off the bed and she sat up and pouted, sticking her lip out.

"You're so mean." She said.

"I know." I went back and laid in the bed, pulling her with me. "Can I ask you something."

"Anything."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked hoping her answer is yes. I already asked and took her on a date. She has no reason to say no.

"Yes. I would love to." she wrapped her arms around me neck and I grabbed her hips and we laid there for a whole before I released her.

"Let's go out." I proposed the idea.

"Where?"

"Let's go to the amusement park."

"But its an hour away."

"So. Get dressed." She did as told and I went downstairs to tell bailey and jack. They were making out, (again) and in a very compromising position.

"GUYS WE ARE GOING TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK. IF YOU WANNA COME THEN STOP EATING EACH OTHERS FACES!" I told them they pulled away. Bailey's lips were super red and swollen. Jack's eyes were dark and his lips, red.

"Ok. Wait a second." Jack said and he kissed bailey one last time and he picked her up off her lap and he left through the front.

"We'll be back soon." I told bailey and I closed the door behind me.

*Bianca's pov*

When jack left I jumped in the shower. I brushed out my hair and left it natural. I dressed in a floral baby blue and white spaghetti strap romper, white converse, a necklace that jack had bought me, and a white cardigan. I pulled a section of my hair back and fastened it with a silk bow. I was ready pretty fast and decided to wear makeup today. I put powder, eyeliner to make my eyes pop out, and mascara. I wore Chapstick and that's it. Bailey was ready a little bit after me. She was wearing a red crop top that said 'Bite Me!", red converse, dark blue shorts and a red beanie that had a 'B' on it.

"But first let me take a selfie!" she said and made the duck face.

"WHY ARE ALL THESE LADIES..... DOIN THE DUCK FACE?! NO STOP IT!" I quoted one of my favorite vines. It was the guys' friend Nash, little sister Skylynn.

We laughed and walked downstairs.

"Hey mama." My mom went grocery shopping this morning and was sitting at the counter eating some bacon.

"Morning my loves." We hugged us both. "Would you like bacon?"

"Yes!" bailey snatched a piece and I did to.

"Mom, I'm going to the amusement park with jack, jack and bailey."

"Honey, I really do love how you ask." She Said sarcastically.

"Ok. Let me rephrase that." I paused. "May I go?"

"Yes. Here is some money for gas,"she handed me a $50 bill.

"Jack is driving."

"Well give it to him. And here is money for food." She handed me a $20.

"Thanks mom. I'll text you often."

"Ok. Love you. Be careful."

And with that we walked out.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Sorry it's short. Any ways. Thanks for reading.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️