9

I wake up that morning in the team 10 house.

Aka a maze, with rooms and stuff.

I get up and go down to Tessa's room.

"Tess,you awake?" I say while opening the door.

"Yeah, why?" "Cause I need clothes, can I borrow some?"

She nods and I go to her closet.

I grab some shorts and a really long t-shirt that covered the shorts.

I go get changed the go downstairs.

I see Jake talking to his vlog camera.

"Good morning Jake paulers, so today, my sister taylor is here. And she doesn't know it yet but we're gonna prank Logan and make him think that she went out last night and got kidnapped."

"Yeah, like he's gonna believe that." I say and he jumps a little.

"He is,and you have to act like you have been. Your gonna hide in Erika's closet and you can't make a sound."

I laugh and say okay. He calls Logan:

"Little brother Jake,what do you want?"

"Umm, have you seen taylor? She's not answering her phone. Nobody has been able to contact her." He tries not to laugh and so do I.

"WHAT?! I'm with the bays right now,Jake. Are you serious or is this a prank cause I swear if you don't find taylor I'll-" he gets cut off.

"Jake Paul you better find her or I WILL KILL YOU!" Zach says and puts Logan back on.

"Jakey, were coming over. Be there in 10." Logan says and hangs up.

I grab a GoPro and go to hide in Erika's closet.

10 minutes later I hear them come in and start yelling.

"TAYLOR?! WHERE ARE YOU?!"Daniel yells.
"She won't answer her phone!"Logan says.
"TAYLOR!!!!"Corbyn yells coming up the stairs.

The rest of the boys come upstairs with him.

They start asking everyone if they've seen me and go into the rooms.

I hear Zach come in Erika's room.

"Have you seen taylor?" "No,not since yesterday."

He yells "TAYLOR! PLEASE! THIS ISNT FUNNY!!"

I can see a little bit and he sits on the bed trying to call me.

Then a few minutes later they go outside and Jonah face times me and I answer pretending to be scared.

"Jonah, in so scared." "TAYLOR! Where are you?!" He yells.

I hang up after fake crying a little.

After about 30 minutes I hear the guys yelling at each other.

"WE NEED TO CALL THE COPS!" Jack says

"What good will it do? You can't report someone missing until they haven't been seen in 24 hours" Logan says.

"Have you checked her apartment?" Jonah asks Jake.

"Yeah, Tessa did. She wasn't there. Chance and Anthony checked Logan's. She wasn't there either" he says.

Corbyn and Daniel both say at the same time "did she go out last night?"

Jake replies trying to sound sad "yeah, she stopped by before going out. God, I hope she's okay..."

It was silent until Zach yells at all of them and the whole house "WHAT IF SHE'S DEAD?! OR HURT?! SHE SAID SHE WAS SCARED!! WHAT IF MY BABY GIRL IS DEAD?!"

I can't take it anymore. I start to cry and get up, trying not to make a loud sound.

As I'm making my way downstairs I hear Zach again.

"I SWEAR IF SHE'S DEAD IM DONE WITH LIFE! DONE WITH THE BAND! DONE WITH EVERYTHING!" He starts to cry even harder.

I get to the last step before anybody noticed me and say.

"Zach,it's okay" hugging him since he was right next to the stairs.

"WHAT?! YOU WERE HERE THE WHOLE TIME?!" Everyone but Jake and Zach say.

Jake laughs and points the camera towards Logan "that's the ultimate prank!"

I just can't do anything but hug him.

"Baby girl,I'm so so happy you're okay. If you would have been gone, it would have been like my whole world was gone. It would have been like the moon without the stars, a home without a roof, a pb&j without the pb."

I was still crying but laughed at the last part.

I lean back and kiss him, we kiss for a minute then I look back at the other guys.

"I'm sorry, you guys. Jake made me do it and I didn't think you would freak out that much. BUT! This means war, Jake Joseph Paul!" I says and point at him when I say his name.