♥︎ Yoon Haram ♥︎

[Character info]

Name :: Yoon Haram

Nicknames :: Ham, Hammy

Sexuality :: Closeted Bisexual

Gender :: Female

K. Age :: 22

I. Age :: 21

D.O. B. :: February 16th, 1996.

Height, Weight :: 5"8, 145 lbs

Nationality, Ethnicity :: South Korean, Korean.

Personality :: Haram is a quiet girl with a lot on her mind. She is respectful to those who deserve it, yet not rude to those who don't. She often plays as a mother-like role with people she's close to, and is very closed off until you get to get to know her.

Likes :: Peace and quiet, helping her sister dye her hair, helping people, relaxing

Dislikes :: Loud places, being told to calm down

Hobbies :: Drawing, doing people's hair.

Habits :: Humming while thinking, asking people if they've eaten yet, covering her mouth when she eats.

Face Claim :: Lee Joowoon, MOMOLAND

___

Haram sighed as she picked up dirty clothes from the floor, throwing the stinky pieces of fabric in the white basket she held against her hip. 

Her sister was out buying new hair dye, so the older had taken to cleaning up her room whilst she was gone. Alas, the stench of the clothes as well as the bumping of miscellaneous objects against her feet as she moved made her regret her desicion deeply.

'Fucking hell...' She cursed her sibling in her thoughts with a deep frown, kicking aside the underwear (of which its state of cleanliness remained unknown) to pick up the last pair of jeans on the wooden floor.

Suddenly the room's door slammed shut, making her gasp and turn around quickly, the basket slipping from her grasp and spilling its contents to the floor, where they had initially been.

"Shit." Haram cussed as she leaned down, shoving the articles of clothing into the basket once more before standing up, her grip on the basket now stronger than before.

The lights flicked off, making her frown. "What the actual fuck?"

The blonde girl let down the basket on top of her sister's bed before grabbing her mobile phone from her back pocket, dialing '119' and holding her thumb over the 'call' icon.

"Hello?" She called, backing up towards the open closet. "Hana? Is that you?"

Silence.

A cold breeze flew in through the open (not even ten minutes ago closed) window, and Haram gulped as she pressed down on her screen.

Ring.

Ring.

"119, what is your emergency?"

Silence.

Silence.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

Silence.

Thump.

"Can you speak?"

Silence.

"I'm sending a unit to your location, please remain calm."

Silence,

Silence.

Silence.