The Transformation (and all the joys that come with it)

Words: 885

Last Time: Rayia is an orphan with blue eyes, brown hair with red streaks through it. A friend of the Scooby-Doo Gang. Rayia told something to the gang. One that could change things forever.

Rayia was at home when her transformation happened. At first excruciating pain. Then Symbols etched themselves into her skin. Blood spilled as fingers stretched wings free from their confines (3 1/2), and symbols finished etching. The symbols were like a language she has never seen before. And she spoke in thirteen fluently and knew the basics of five more. On her back was a raven tattoo (1). The symbols went from the back of her hands to her shoulders. The markings on the back of her hand were stranger than the other markings/symbols that was permanently etched on her skin(2). Her new wings were black, soft. The wings looked like Raven's wings (3). She had a gut instinct that said that she should hide the marking/symbol on the back of her hand and her wings.

The next day, I called The Gang. Velma, Fred, Shaggy, Daphne, and Scooby-Doo entered her house that she lived in alone. Velma had a friend, named Jason Wyatt, that tried to hit on her. They laughed at him.

I spoke, "Guys, I have something to tell you."

"What is it, Ray?" asked Daphne

"It's better if I just show you," I said while unfolding my wings.

Velma said, "let's look it up."

They went to the library but found nothing about her.

The day after, I was helping Mrs. Dinkley with a tour, when a thing went through the roof of the bus. When the attack was over they arrested Scooby. The Gang suspected Jason. But I did not. We went to visit Scooby.

"Do not get lost, Kids. This place houses the worse animal criminals." An officer said while pulling out his taser and pointed it at a giraffe. We were approaching Scooby's cell when Daphne's necklace music went off. 

"Well, if it isn't Mystery Incorporated." said a voice.

 "He spoke!" said the officer as he ran to a more secure cell.

"It's incredible!" exclaimed the officer.

"Actually it's quite common for Parrots to speak you see in the wild avian voice mimicry functions as a sort of -" Velma said.

"It's incredible because it's the first time he's spoken in years they belong to those kids who disappeared in the caves." The officer interrupted.

"You mean this was the parrot who belong to the original Mystery Incorporated," said Daphne while opening her locket.

"Ha Ha, I trust you enjoyed that little theme song," said a parrot.

"It best stays away from Professor Pericles, kids. Although his brains no bigger than a cashew pound for pound it's the smartest brain in the world"

"Officer Johnson is quite correct. Now please step aside officer Johnson to free your hand. Which mysteriously have been dust tape to your stun gun" said the now named Professor Pericles.

"But how'd you-" officer Johnson begun to ask as the stun gun turned on he then yelled, "aww gww"

"Clues a wait children clue that will lead you to the curse at the secret that feeds on Crystal Cove," said Professor Pericles.

"What secret?" Daphne asked.

"I'm sure you will find out meanwhile I will dispense this bit of advice beware those closest to you, I'm specifically talking to you, Frederic," said Professor Pericles.

"That's enough, visiting hours are over and you, and bird I'll take care of you later" yelled officer Johnson.

"Will you really?" asked Professor Pericles.

"No," Said Officer Johnson before leaving.

"Officer Johnson?"

"Yes, Miss-"

"Rayia. Rayia Darkmoon."

"Miss Darkmoon. Ahh, I knew your parents. What do you need?" He said looking into her eyes.

Her eyes turned cat-like. (When her eyes turn cat-like she takes control of the person who is looking into her eyes' mind.)

"Officer Johnson, I need you to take me to first see Scooby-Doo then to take me back to see Professor Pericles then you will return to your station and fall asleep."

"Yes, Miss. Darkmoon," he said in a daze.

He leads me down to a cell and opened the door to reveal Scooby.

"Ray, what are you doing here?"

"Here to see you since the gang cannot."

"I miss Raggy."

"I know. I want you to promise me something okay."

"What?"

"I want to promise that to not you saw me tonight."

"Why?"

"I took control of Officer Johnson's mind for a bit. I don't have full control over when I do this. Please promise."

"I promise."

"Thank you. We will free you soon. Good night, Scooby"

"Night Ray."

"This way Miss. Blackmoon," he said leading me back to Professor Pericles.

"Ahh, I see you returned to see me," said Professor Pericles

I turned to Officer Johnson, who was still under my control and commanded, "Officer Johnson, you are dismissed."

He walked away still in a daze.

"How did you know I would be back?"

"Because you are just like your mother. Your both the same race."

"My mother?"

"That's right even down here we all heard about your mother's death. Trashic really. The foolish humans all thought that it was suicide. Your kind dies so young but humans just toss the word suicide at every death that your kind has that happened at a young age."

"Why are you telling me?"

"Because you and I are alike."

"I only have wings."

"Really? That's all you have, Dear"

"Yes."

I heard a bang. I ran out to see what happened. I passed out black.