Chapter 12

(Should I do a Harry POV? Comment below!)

The sound of the wind every morning silents my fears, yet creates new ones. I lay down looking up at the ceiling. The splotches of missed paint caught my attention quickly. Nothing in Harry's house seemed to moved, and every light was still off. I wondered what time it was, but I was too tired to check.

I felt a rustle next to me followed by a moan. The voice seemed all too familiar. I turned to the side to see Harry's body half way off the bed and his shirt rolled up to his tattooed covered chest.

I promised my mother and father that I would never sleep with a boy until I was married. I felt ashamed of myself.

I quietly swung my legs over the edge of the bed. My arm was gripped by Harry's hand. The wind brushed up against my back as I landed right next to Harry. He was smiling, but his eyes were still closed.

"Where are you going?"

Harry's arm was around my neck as I positioned my feet back into the warm covers. My hands gripped onto his arm and I was having trouble keeping my thoughts in sync.

"The question is, what are you doing," I whispered harshly.

Harry placed his arm under my waist and pulled my in. Our bodies were collided, and the room was still black, but I could see Harry's green eyes starting to open.

"Don't act like you don't like it."

I could practically see the smile through his words, and it angered me. Why does he think doing his is alright? I'm not falling for his tricks anymore. He's like the school player everyone wants, but knows is trouble.

"Where's Ali?"

"Don't change the subject."

Harry's hand grabbed mine slowly. Our fingers intertwined and the butterflies in my stomach were making me sick. Harry stroked my hair back and kissed the top of my forehead firmly before releasing his lips.

"Can I kiss you," he asked calmly.

My though process was flying a thousand miles an hour. I wanted this moment to come. I wanted him to kiss me and make me feel like a princess. I wanted it to be magical, and I wanted to smile with him and laugh afterwards, but all of those thoughts faded away. I didn't want his love or his heart. I only wanted his attention.

"N-no," I hesitated.

Harry's lips curved downwards from his smile. He released my hand and turned towards the other side of the bed so his back would be facing me.

I felt awful, but I knew how much pain it would save me in the future.

I got out of bed and walked downstairs. Ali was pouring herself a bowl of cereal while some reality show was playing in the background.

"Hey," she smiled.

I wanted to hate her so bad, but there was nothing about her to hate. She was perfect.

I smiled and tightened the strap on my robe before opening the refrigerator. I saw the almost empty tin of ice cream Harry and I use to eat before that demon showed up in our house.

"Come watch this show with me, it's really good."

I followed Ali into Harry's vintage living room and took a seat onto his brown cushioned couch. Ali shoved spoonfuls of Chocolate Chex into her mouth before turning the volume up.

I had no idea what we were watching. A man covered in tattoos was making out with some bleach blonde bombshell on the couch before her bestfriend walked in on them. Apparently he was cheating on her, but the blonde was a lot more prettier then her bestfriend. You can't blame a guy for playing the game, but I can blame Harry.

"Owen reminds me of Harry, you know?"

Owen must be the tattooed cheating boyfriend. I guess his personality was just like Harry's. However, I didn't see a physical resemblance. Owen had short dirty blonde hair and green eyes. He wore a very tight blue shirt around his muscular body, and his jeans seemed as though they would slip off any minute.

"I mean look at him, he's like a god. Those tattoos and piercings Harry has drive me insane," she paused, "the things I would do to that boy."

I couldn't help but laugh a little under my breath. She seemed so innocent and small, but she was the complete opposite. Everything she seemed to do made her happy. Was I being setup for something?

"What do you think about Harry?"

"He's...cool."

Ali raised an eyebrow and turned her attention back towards the television screen. I removed myself from the couch and went upstairs into the bathroom to look at my messed up self. Nothing changed, same tangled brown hair and blue eyes that didn't match my personality.

"Open the door." I felt a vibrated feeling in the room. Harry was banging against the door. I unlocked the latch and he stumbled on in.

"Isn't someone feisty this morning."

I rolled my eyes and shut the door.

"I'm not feisty, just aggravated."

"I can see right through you Adriana. You're not that complicated to figure out."

(Should I do a Harry POV? Comment below!)