Chapter 6 : Red,Black,White Rose and a Diary

Your POV :

It was the end of the school. I walked back home with Yumi,a new Friend of mine. I walked with her only until the bus stop. She has to ride a bus and I have to walk.

I started walking,feeling bored,my phone vibrates in my pocket,I took it out. And saw a picture of a white rose.

I suddenly fell,I didn't feel like I fell on the ground but I fell on a pair of two hands.

I looked up and saw Felix.

Something dropped in front of us it was a

Black rose.

Felix left his hands from me and making me fell hard on the ground.

"Ouch," I winced in pain
"Oops,Sorry,that was for not doing my homework," he said
"You can do your own," I said and stood up,I glared at him and left.

Felix's POV :

It's slowly creeping me up,I realise whenever there is an White Rose,sweet moment happened but if there is Black Rose...I turned mean or y/n turned mean

Your POV :

I woke up from my phone vibrating. I looked at my phone it was a message from Yumi.

She asked if she could hang out with me. She came from China and she really love Korea and its her first time now visiting it.

I relplied with a yes
Since I'm bored.

It's only 9:01 am,I'm planning to hang out with her around 2pm.
I got up from my bed and went to the toilet to wash up and brushed my teeth. I wear my sporty outfit and went out to jog around. I was jogging around until I saw an public bike. I started using it and cycle around. Little did I know,I notice a red rose on the basket.

'Why are there roses around?' I thought

Someone was ringing an bicycle bell at the back I turn around to see Felix. Why is there Felix whenever there are roses?

Felix's bicycle tyre bumped onto mine making us flinched.

I glared at him,he did too.

"What's Wrong with you?" He asked
"It's you the problem not me," I argued back

"You Shi-bal," He said and left
"Yah!" I shouted and threw a petal of the red rose to him,it obviously didn't hit him. It flew back to me.

I cycled back to my house and a book was found in grey.

I picked it up and brought it in my room. I displayed the book on my shelf And went in the toilet to have a quick bath.

After bathing,I glanced over the book,wondering if I should read it or not and I did.

What did you see? What was inside? What kind of book is it? Curious no? Yes? Whatever just wait for the next chapter coming soon !! 💕💕🤟🏻