Chapter 7 : The Diary!

Your POV :

Since I'm staying alone in this humongous house,I thought I could adopt pets.

I went to a pet store,its huge,so I have to walk all around the store to find some supplies.
After 30 Minutes,I went back home,I placed all the supplies on a cabinet just for pets that I bought from online.

I decided to adopt a puppy,a kitten and two hamsters.I had reserve them.I start to search up online to find a huge tank for hamsters which could fit 2. I look up online they cant stay in a small cage which happen to be sold at all the pet stores.

Nobody sell it online and its different from what I want by different I meant it's too small and too huge.

I went up to Level 2,and sat down on a chair. I started decorating the room and all and set a place for a tank for two hamsters.

After finishing for afew hours,maybe I could go to ikea and look for a tank for the hamsters. I laid on my bed,reading a fanfict on my phone,than I notice and remember the book I found outside my house.

I went to my study table and grab the book. I started reading it. It seems to be a diary... 📝 ☘️

I started reading it.

Dear Diary,
                     My name is Leo In Soon,I love roses. My mother is a scientist she thought me how I could change the color of rose petals. It's amazing. It is quite basic though but who cares,it's cool. Anyways it is my first written diary by me and now I am only 12 years old. I'm born in 21 January 1953

-19 January 1965-

That was the first page I read,I flip the page and onto the second one.

Dear Diary,
                     My dad is abusive he would punch and hit my mother a few times and because of that my mom died because of stress,depression and skin cancer. Actually not really,the real reason behind her death was losing to much blood and being unconcious. She would cut herself everyday. At least 10-20 a day. I'm depressed. She died today around 3.17a.m. 

-20 January 1965-

Dear Diary,
                     Today is her funeral,you know who. I couldn't get over her death because she taught everything and gave me all I need. She would send me to school with those money she have even if she is going bankrupt but I got kicked out of school a few years ago because...my mother couldn't pay the school fees and I had been sabotaged from a young couple who hated me and said I do black magics.

- 21 January 1965 -

Dear Diary,
                     After than I started to turn evil as I grow up. I started to ruin people who is going to be a couple because I want them to suffer like how I suffer. I started to learn black magics. I can see their future and that is how I know if they are going to be a couple. I did it successfully all. But a girl who lives a few blocks away named Song Min Angelia. She's weird,no no,she's not weird. She have a power like I do,a good one but she doesn't learn any magics. Little did I know...Her mother is engaged to my father. Song Min Angelia's Mother came from Australia Sydney. I know this is the first time I write quite long for a diray but this would be the last page. Anyways Song Min is born into a magical Angel Family. She had a older brother named Song Min Yuk and a younger sister named Song Min Anjel.

About me ruining people's relationship is by giving them black roses which happened to be cursed. But Min Angelia also have her own symbolic roses,her's happens to be white and red. Red is too have a normal life,white roses will be under control..I don't want this to happen! Roses is slowly getting lesser for me to turn it into black. Without black roses..I can't ruin people's relationship!

-29 January 1965-

Black roses? Curse? Huh? 1965? Song Min Angelia? Leo In Soon? Wait hold up! Black rose? Me and Felix often see black roses,it can't  be happening! In the feature we are being a couple? But I don't like being a couple with him I'm abit grateful but slightly scared of this black rose.

Ommo! So what will happen! I basically update when I have free time only..basically almost everyday except for Friday.